Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What do you want to have this time next year
26 January 2012, 22:23,
RE: What do you want to have this time next year
as a night club door man you see alot of sheepale with out all the piss and fast food bars they wood starve in a week screw um me and mine are ok dont want to harm the sheepale they should of been prepeared
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 January 2012, 03:24,
Sheeple --> fast food baa baa's!! Geddit?? lol.
27 January 2012, 15:06,
(26 January 2012, 22:23)Barneyboy Wrote: as a night club door man you see alot of sheepale with out all the piss and fast food bars they wood starve in a week .

i have seen a lot of peoples shopping trolleys over the years, and have come to the conclusion that a lot of people eat too much processed and tv dinners crap, and that a heck of a lot of people dont know how to cook a meal even if given the ingredients, so yes i agree with you they would soon starve, maybe not a week but a month should see them on their knees.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2012, 15:30,
(27 January 2012, 15:06)bigpaul Wrote: they would soon starve, maybe not a week but a month should see them on their knees.

BP, you sound so friendly. I think, after TSHTF, I'll let you have as must distance and private time as you want.

I bet you can't wait for it to happen.
27 January 2012, 15:36,
(27 January 2012, 15:30)Scythe13 Wrote: BP, you sound so friendly. I think, after TSHTF, I'll let you have as must distance and private time as you want.

I bet you can't wait for it to happen.
Oh i'm friendly enough Scythe just ask NR!Tongue but your quite right, i cant wait for it too happen, i believe the human race has come TOO far, especially the western nations, with the benefit scroungers, drug dealers, drug addicts and single mothers with 8 children by 7 different fathers, i think its time we had a good clear out of all the human rubbish and get back to a simpler way of life!Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2012, 16:45,
(27 January 2012, 15:36)bigpaul Wrote: Oh i'm friendly enough Scythe just ask NR!Tongue but your quite right, i cant wait for it too happen, i believe the human race has come TOO far, especially the western nations, with the benefit scroungers, drug dealers, drug addicts and single mothers with 8 children by 7 different fathers, i think its time we had a good clear out of all the human rubbish and get back to a simpler way of life!Angel

Yeah he is quite friendly and house trained so long as you tickle his tum !!

But its not only BP who things humanity has gone well of the rails, I also think most of it is beyond redemption, then of course those there bible wallopers waiting for that event thingy where they all get instantly whisked off to heaven to contend with.

27 January 2012, 16:58,
(27 January 2012, 16:45)NorthernRaider Wrote: But its not only BP who things humanity has gone well of the rails, I also think most of it is beyond redemption, then of course those there bible wallopers waiting for that event thingy where they all get instantly whisked off to heaven to contend with.

dont forget all those fundamentalists who think their all going to heaven and have 70 virgins each to play with!!
30 January 2012, 13:08,
(27 January 2012, 16:58)bigpaul Wrote: dont forget all those fundamentalists who think their all going to heaven and have 70 virgins each to play with!!

No one told 'em the virgins are 70 spotty computer geeks have they? Wasn't their main chap a boy lover anyway?
30 January 2012, 13:10,
(30 January 2012, 13:08)00111001 Wrote:
(27 January 2012, 16:58)bigpaul Wrote: dont forget all those fundamentalists who think their all going to heaven and have 70 virgins each to play with!!

No one told 'em the virgins are 70 spotty computer geeks have they? Wasn't their main chap a boy lover anyway?

yeah, probably had one of those "ladyboys" they have in the middle east!!
30 January 2012, 13:15,
(30 January 2012, 13:10)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, probably had one of those "ladyboys" they have in the middle east!!

Completely off topic here, but funny, so I'll share anyway.

Bloke I know from my old local pub went to Thailand on holiday for a few weeks. Everything is cheap out there, so he's on the lash from the time he wakes up til whenever he passes out. On the 3rd day he finds himself a whore, who apparently give the best head he's ever had. Spends the next couple of days finding this girl every night for a quick BJ. The next day he fancies a treat, so he finds the girl, and arranges for the full lot this time. Walking back to his room he says "So luv, what's your name?"
"Ah, Dave sir, me Sticky Micky"

"Err, you're a bloke?"

"Sticky Micky, yes"

"Fair enough"

Didn't go for the full package afterwards - but he still swears that's the best holiday he's ever been on...