Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
18 May 2020, 13:55,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Sorry Nemesis but you have been given a warning.

Im afraid your antics are a tad tiresome
19 May 2020, 17:21,
(18 May 2020, 13:55)River Song Wrote: Sorry Nemesis but you have been given a warning.

Im afraid your antics are a tad tiresome

Thank you! When the sun rises over the yardarm I shall raise a toast to your commendable restraint and dedication to duty. Bravo Zulu!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
20 May 2020, 13:50,
Harveys Bristol Cream please
21 May 2020, 14:19,
After two months lockdown and with the prospect of an other two before things get to a slight semblance of normality, providing there is no second spike of covid cases and it may be safe enough for us, as being classed as vulnerable (we’re oldies), to venture out shopping.

I know we may soon have to restock on a few things, some fresh food items but as yet we have not touched any canned or dry SHTF reserves. We are down a little on prescription meds, these will come by post so no problem.

Some household consumables are down a little, no real problem. I have one or two building projects in mind but these will have to wait until I get some more materials, i should have put some timber in stock, assorted sizes. So for when it is safer I need a list.
21 May 2020, 16:17,
Just prior to lock down I had some 18mm ply ,screws, nails, and various timber delivered to get on with several jobs most of which are done, I rang the building depot yesterday to see if I could order materials to make a start on converting the lower garage into a bedsit ....only to be told how limited stock was , you can not get plaster Anywhere mate ! I was told ...and we do not know when we will get it in .....insulation sheet ....in your dreams mate ! I could get timber studs but ...you have to collect ! .........I rang around some mates .....we are rammed out with work ....people screaming at us ....but we can not get the gear ! ......with everyone talking about lockdown and Covid 19 .....people are not thinking about the implications of it all , but they will very shortly when their jobs are lost ....never to return . Family’s will lose their homes ....yet people can not see this coming or just ignore it all together , people hanging on to their job and working less hours in the hope they keep the job.

Deeper and deeper they slide helplessly into more debt , food banks are now a way of life for a lot of households, without it they would starve , stripping mams n dads of a means of supporting their kids ...soul destroying ! But they have no choice .

I could rant on but what good would come of it ! . It’s not so much this virus .....it’s about everything else that it has caused ...things we thought unrelated when in fact everything is related and all around the world.

we have seen Nothing yet ! The real bad stuff is yet to come ( forget the virus )
21 May 2020, 17:47,
Yes, but how many of them/us would rather be dead?

Wasn't that the choice? Isolate, stretch it out, avoid the germ. Close down any business that was not essential and try to stay alive. The outcome was known from day one, and if TPTB had not done so the people would be screaming for their collective heads.

As for reductions of supply, with China just crossing the point of being the worlds largest producer, and that market closed for the time being, prices will escalate to what you would pay if you were not used to China's cheap products. This is what everyone was screaming for, remember, good British/American made products and whatever happened to quality products made here at home?

The unseen hand is now at work once more.

Now one must still ask themselves, is whatever happens from this point better than dead?

We are now about to enter the famous "post event" time frame everyone has always talked about. It might not be what one expected, but it has arrived.

You survived "the event", now time to survive the "post event" stage. No one promised that part would be peaches and cream either.

"Normal" is gone.

Imports from China to the U.S. actually slowed to a trickle back in December when the virus ravaged the factories in china and they had to close down due to lack of work force. That was before any of us had heard of CV. We were all too busy with Brixit and trying to impeach a U.S. President. Some flu closing down China's economy was not a real concern

The Chinese goods could not restart instantly now even without restrictions on free trade. Their production base is shut down and will take months to reopen.
26 May 2020, 12:15,
All quiet on the Western Front. Are the sheeple being mugs to want to go back?Do you think we will get another ursurge?
26 May 2020, 16:49,
There’s a lot of traffic these last five days .....the sheeple are getting restless ! and have had enough ....they want their lives back , they want what they had back twelve weeks ago ....they do not seem to realise what has happened but at the same time know something is not right ! They fail to comprehend nothing is going back to what it was twelve weeks ago....ever ....the penny will only drop when the government wage subsidy runs out and then company’s will be laying off staff by up to 40% if they are lucky enough to still have a business left and a market to operate in .

Will there be a second spike ? ....do bears shit in the woods and wipe their arse in a rabbit ? ....it will have to happen in order for fear to rain and control to be maintained ....easier next time ....most will except anything tptb push on us next to lose even more freedoms while they dangle a vaccine imminent in front of us .
26 May 2020, 18:32,
Of courser people are getting bored and frustrated. All that sunshine going to waste. We are going to have to get used to what will be the new "normal" after this farce ends....... However, we are approaching the point where we have to decide.... do we shut down lockdown and get back to normal, risk the possibility of more people dying; or do we hang on in there and watch the economy tank. I wonder who gets to choose.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
26 May 2020, 22:36,
Remember my Communist Chinese social credit system video I linked month or so ago? well guess what we have here then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLuaSEXLpM8

Not Good

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ