Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
27 March 2020, 12:17,
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Let's get this thread up and running post anything that might even be obvious, I'll start with this:

A Virus can live for two years in your freezer, next time you go shopping do this, disinfect any outer plastic containers, I use sink and warm water and bleach 8 sprays of bleach half filled sink let food soak for at least 10 mins, I just leave it for around 30mins.

Frozen cardboard food boxes, take the food out of the box tip it on to a clean service and get rid of the box, wash hands and wrapped food in whatever you have and put in your freezer.

Try buy a UVC Ozone bulb this will kill the virus within seconds, I would suggest make a black box and fit a light fitting into it and place letters, parcels, foods whatever is new coming into your home, this will allow you to not have to wash or bin containers as stated above, and also allow you not to wait the stated living times on these items 3 days for plastic and so on.

UVC Ozone important the "C" it will split the dna of anything within 10 seconds, make sure its in a sealed environment, it is not safe for anything, and Ozone needs time to disperse.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by Nemesis - 27 March 2020, 12:17