Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
7 May 2020, 20:52,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
(4 May 2020, 08:49)Straight Shooter Wrote: Nem, this is why I talk about growing veg , simple stuff that I can do something about and control, I gave up telling my own family to prepare , they were not interested ( dad is going nuts) ....I completely agree with the view ( the 1% ) but if others on here can not see it or refuse to see it what can WE do......when most can not reply to a simple prepping post anyway ! I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now ! ....NEM I have a secret , become a spud warrior like me ! Post about food shortages on the way ! Tell members and guests to grow food in buckets and raised beds ...you know simple stuff for simple folks ....then just maybe you will become a star like me , so much loved and respected ....it is thought to rude to reply to most threads or posts I write ....

I want to become a spud king!

SS, got the dehydrator, it is an Andrew James make, you said David James but couldn't find David James so thought maybe you meant Andrew James. If not, apologies.

Anyway not used it yet been busy dealing with other pressing admin matters, but hope to be able to soon. So my first dehydrating attempts will be on potatoes and carrots. Any tips for how thick and the best shapes to slice these for the dehydrator and the temperature and time? I've not got the book yet.

Also should you concentrate on just dehydrating one type of vegetable at one time?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by LAC - 7 May 2020, 20:52