Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never do this.
27 May 2021, 02:14,
RE: Never do this.
Well, well?

I can't remember your ears ever being so delicate!
27 May 2021, 08:54,
its not that, its just not necessary, this is a survival forum not a dating site.
if he wants to talk like that take it somewhere else.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2021, 17:27,
(27 May 2021, 08:54)bigpaul Wrote: its not that, its just not necessary, this is a survival forum not a dating site.
if he wants to talk like that take it somewhere else.

I am very sorry Bigpaul; I meant no offence. I am a woman and agree very few modern folks (male or female) are going to do well when it hits the fan and it does seem to be flying fanwards. All I am saying is yes you are right 100%. A lot of women (who had it comfy for a long time) would chuck it in and head for what they consider safety. Could that be a government or agency run facility with food and water? I don't know. I wonder that people who like freedom will not be allowed any, especially when I hear our ministers speaking of late. All I am suggesting is that a group of survivalists (comprised of one sex) will not make a second generation, unless they bring nippers with them, and most seem to want to go it alone.
I was not trying to speak in sexual terms and I apologise unreservedly if it came off in that way ( my writing may have been unclear and I may not have expressed my thought properly - again, my unreserved apologies), I was trying to express our continuing existence - our later generations - the very essence of long-term survival, perhaps?
30 May 2021, 08:55,
I did not know you were a female so might have put it more gently had I known.
however breeding following generations post SHTF need not go into specifics of the operation!
I think post shtf the number of females may be a bit like it was in the old wild west in the USA, low in number!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.