Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEF - investing in forests program
18 June 2021, 23:09,
RE: WEF - investing in forests program
Whatever effects warming has (assuming that warming is actually more than occurs as part of a natural cycle - as is currently happening) will happen over decades or centuries, not overnight as the scaremongers seem to want us to believe.

The only weather events we've had recently are those that can be reported on 'instantly' by the vast media coverage the internet and mobile phones permits. We've had flooding before - it's not uncommon. Same goes with heat waves, snow etc they have ALL happened before (often worse than any that has occurred recently) but it's always the MEDIA that makes it out to be 'unusual' or 'unprecedented ' (their favourite expression) when it's no such thing at all.

This is a much challenged subject and I am strongly on the side of the skeptics with this - in the 60 years I've been on the planet the sea level at all the places I've lived (always coastal) has NEVER CHANGED. I've not seen any unusual weather patterns, no unusual heat or cold even.

For many kids of today (anyone under 30 I'd say) they haven't even lived through a period of global temperature rise that exceeds 0.1 degrees - and even that is a quantity that is as good as impossible to measure on 99%+ of all measuring instruments that exist on the planet. It's all statistics - and you can make ANYTHING happen using those.