Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccine Passport Civil Unrest
22 September 2021, 17:25,
RE: Vaccine Passport Civil Unrest
Well as Joe pointed out at the start.....people are starting to kick back and protest in the streets All over the World

During WW2 identity cards were issued along with food coupons and fuel rationing ......sound familiar ? ...is the penny dropping yet ? .....forcing people to vaccinate is just a means to a end and future justifications for historians to mull over and discuss the overwhelming people’s acceptance of the CHANGE that the people allowed to take place without a resolute fight ! , the only way back is to protest in numbers big numbers , it’s the only potent weapon we have and have always had and peaceful protest is the strongest method of all ! .....and they know it ! .

So how can THEY head us off at the pass ? .....take away your food , take away your means to pay your rent or mortgage , restrict free movement , restrict water supply , restrict gas supply to keep you cold and in the dark ....
And Covid 19 along with all the coming variants for even more FEAR .......inaction is just another word for acceptance and capitulation .....so don’t bitch about anything if you do nothing ! .
22 September 2021, 17:44,
Starting to kick back like this?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58635103
22 September 2021, 18:08,
I will assume you will not be turning up then Harry ! And that’s okay by me .
22 September 2021, 18:43,
(22 September 2021, 18:08)Straight Shooter Wrote: I will assume you will not be turning up then Harry ! And that’s okay by me .
And me.
22 September 2021, 20:52,
Harry the vaccine does very little to curtail transmission, ok you might be able to find some study that shows the opposite but drill a little deeper and you might find something interesting. For example does the vaccine protect male and female equally? Or do we get good numbers for one group and poor for another.
But seriously though isn’t this vaccine fantastic? If you’re that well protected why does it make any difference if there’s a few folks unvaccinated, it’s not like you’re going to catch it.
For the record no one can catch covid from me, I haven’t been in a shop since the event started and I work alone on top of a hill. Add to that three temperature checks every day and I use a high end mask if I get within 6 feet of people (eg first aid course)
Harry you’re probably more infectious than me.
22 September 2021, 22:33,
Totally agree SS, all of a sudden we are seeing massive increases in gas prices, artificially manipulated food shortages and now a big push for us to be identified.
This week I have been emailing my MSP as we now have the vaccine passport up here but when I ask the following question I hit a brick wall, Does the Vaccine Passport contravene the Equality Act and/or the Human Rights Act.
Apparently no one knows but they just voted it through wtf. You would think a MP would at least research this and seek advice but they simply have no idea. Well at least it’s now pointed out to them so I expect a very slow climb down before the 1st Oct, if not expect to see me on Tv holding a big sign while vehicles fly past on both sides at 70mph lol.
23 September 2021, 09:22,
I have a very reclusive life style, especially now because of covid, I dont go as far as I used to pre pandemic, I stick to a 25 mile radius of my rural location, I only supermarket shop once every 4 weeks and go early when there are few customers in the store, I wear a mask and will continue to do so in shops for the rest of this year if not forever.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.