Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Increase 2021
4 October 2021, 22:40,
RE: Price Increase 2021
SS, LAC. I doubt this will be a Shtf event but more a case of price increases. Are you guys expecting something worse?
I do appreciate that there is a few things on the boil at the moment but nothing major.
4 October 2021, 23:59,
The short answer joe is YES I am expecting deep shit In short order........but it’s just my view on what I am seeing and reading .
5 October 2021, 08:25,
(4 October 2021, 18:01)Straight Shooter Wrote: If you are referring to cash Joe , I doubt it will last that long .....maybe good for a few months at best ....but a must have even for such a short time wtshtf .....anything and everything will be up for bartering , people including preppers will want stuff ! To imagine such events is one thing .....to live them will be completely something else I’m sure .
cash wont do any good if there is nothing in the shops to buy, look back at the days of the soviet union for examples of that.
I doubt bartering will happen to any great extent, I suppose in the early days of WTSHTF there may be some people who will exchange goods even furniture for something to eat but that can only continue for so long.
personally speaking bartering dosent figure in my plants, kiss (keep it simple stupid) is my policy.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.