Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panic Stations
11 October 2021, 22:43,
RE: Panic Stations
You boys know what the solution for this is as well as I.

What's fair for one and all and insures everyone their earned due?

Why, a ration book of course!
12 October 2021, 07:26,
ration books were for WW2, your modern woke snowflake would not stand in line and queue for some meagre ration, they will take what they want, rationing was easy with small shops now we have supermarkets and rationing would be impossible.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 October 2021, 09:17,
Not that impossible these days ....in Wales anyway.......jab passports are here ! All that’s required now is the methods and scale of restrictions .....no passport .....no food .....or anything else that takes their fancy ....yep it’s all coming down ! .
12 October 2021, 11:16,
it wont work even with jab passport, think someone's going to starve just because they havent got the app? think again, they will just take.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 October 2021, 12:27,
Thing is BP when you slowly boil a frog ...you start off with tepid water not to alert the frog to what’s coming....the rapid boil will only start once ALL the framework and processes are in place .....extra fries anyone ? .
12 October 2021, 13:09,
I agree SS, I have always thought that SHTF would not be "one big bang its all over" sort of thing but more a series of minor events each one more progressive than the one before, most sheeple wont even notice there is anything wrong to start with.
12 October 2021, 20:01,
Yes a series of engineered minor events getting progressively worse, leading to total control.
12 October 2021, 21:56,
Well just as the fuel situation started to stabilise we have a certain radio station (not mentioning names) trying to kick it off again. Just as it was first time around it’s media manipulation but hopefully the public will be wise to the tricks.
My gut feeling is the whole transport situation and driver shortages is just smoking mirrors and clever coordinated manipulation, expect it to turn into a drama and no doubt the next election will see some saviour offering a return to the EU.
12 October 2021, 22:18,
I agree Joe .....any excuse to rejoin the corrupt shit show ! Anyone with one brain cell would have seen how we have and continue to have been treated by these bastards .....and to think we liberated these f..kers dear me ! ...rant over !
13 October 2021, 08:16,
most of the fuel and transport difficulties seem to be in London and the South East, which sort of stands to reason as that is where the greater portion of the English population live.
in this part of the country there dosent seem to be a lack of drivers, plenty of trucks on the roads.