Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid uptick .
17 October 2021, 19:13,
RE: Covid uptick .
(17 October 2021, 08:59)bigpaul Wrote: completely different Pete, the old vaccines we used to take were nothing like this new Covid non vaccine, different material is used............the Covid jab is something else, it has been rushed through in haste and no one knows what the long term affects are because it hasnt been around long enough

BP, all the different covid vaccines have been tested, like all drugs/medicines are, some have not made the grade and have been rejected. Maybe not tested for the usual ten years or so, but through various stages of tests. Don’t forget tests are first done on animals before people.

But how many MILLIONS would die if we did have to wait ten years ?.

Fifty million plus like the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic ?.

Can you do the maths.
17 October 2021, 19:40,
Well, got to say, I took a deep breath and had the AZ jab. I have had no many vaccinations in my lifetime (travelling and living abroad etc) that one more isn't going to (hopefully) make much difference, except protect me to a certain extent from catching a very nasty virus. The son of a friend of mine died of Covid earlier this year - he was 32! I can tell you that is a sobering thing. I am not sure about the Pfizer and Moderna vax, but from what I can ascertain, the AZ one is just a normal vaccine. I have a life to live and I really can't waste too much of my time ploughing through conspiracy theories. Fingers crossed and plough on.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 October 2021, 20:05,
Conspiracy theories only arise when the state/ states suppress a balanced debate then implement draconian measures on part of the population. https://www.rt.com/news/537644-hesse-ban...ermarkets/
17 October 2021, 20:39,
Joe there is a difference between studying the published facts on the different covid vaccine tests then deciding if you think with your own age, fitness, health, family circumstances vaccination is necessarily best for you.....or not.

Or are you bloody minded and just say “ No one tells my what to do “.

If you were to catch covid and pass it on to a elderly or vulnerable person would that be fair ?.

As for mandatory vaccination. Surgeons must be vaccinated for hepatitis is that wrong ?. What if you or a family member contracted hepatitis after an operation ?. Would that be fair ?.

At some time for the common good decisions will have to be made, wether you or I like it or not, vaccinate the whole population, either by the carrot or the stick. You choose, I have.
17 October 2021, 21:42,
Pete the big issue for those who have refused the vaccine is the lack of unbiased information. For example would you expect the Fact Checkers to be financed by a very large pharmaceutical company? Is that unbiased and balanced information?
Medical procedures carried out on a person must be by choice, once you mandate it then you are no better than the Nazis who did medical experiments on the Jews. Your suggestion of carrot and stick is very disturbing, are you serious suggestions using physical force to stick a needle in someone?
Additionally vaccinated people still pass the virus on to others, show me a study post Delta that proves otherwise. If you run the numbers based on Uk data then the majority of transmission in the last three months must be by vaccinated people.
17 October 2021, 23:26,
(17 October 2021, 21:42)Joe Wrote: Pete the big issue for those who have refused the vaccine is the lack of unbiased information. For example would you expect the Fact Checkers to be financed by a very large pharmaceutical company? Is that unbiased and balanced information?
Medical procedures carried out on a person must be by choice, once you mandate it then you are no better than the Nazis who did medical experiments on the Jews. Your suggestion of carrot and stick is very disturbing, are you serious suggestions using physical force to stick a needle in someone?
Additionally vaccinated people still pass the virus on to others, show me a study post Delta that proves otherwise. If you run the numbers based on Uk data then the majority of transmission in the last three months must be by vaccinated people.

The pharmaceutical companies pay for research, if the vaccines ok they make money, if not and if they fake results they’re sued to hell and go bust.

The carrot is freedom, entry to pubs, clubs, theatres, music venues, football matches etc. but entry by vaccination certificate.

The stick is being banned from all the above, and the threat of new lockdowns and masks being made compulsory again, and all the misery that entails.

It’s believed now covid is being spread by school children, with most grandparents (my generation) having had the common sense to get vaccinated, the school kids are taking covid home and killing their parents.
17 October 2021, 23:48,
(17 October 2021, 20:39)Pete Grey Wrote: If you were to catch covid and pass it on to a elderly or vulnerable person would that be fair ?.

I asked him that question, he didn't reply.
17 October 2021, 23:50,
(17 October 2021, 21:42)Joe Wrote: If you run the numbers based on Uk data then the majority of transmission in the last three months must be by vaccinated people.
Nope the vast majority are under 15s.
18 October 2021, 00:28,
Harry/ Pete can you show me a link to any study (post Delta) that proves a significant difference in transmission between vaccinated and unvaccinated?
And if the vaccine is that good then why would an unvaccinated person pose a risk to someone already vaccinated, would it not be the reverse?
The interesting data from the pre delta Uk survey did show an improvement in transmission but more interesting was the difference between males and females.
And can anyone post a link to any instance of an mRNA vaccine being used on humans prior to covid.
And If it should go wrong can you sue the pharmaceutical company or does it have government protection.
I’m not knocking anyone who has a vaccine, I’m not an anti vaxer in any shape or form but I am very concerned when certain people want others to undergo medical interventions just because they have. And more concerning is the need to have a vaccine passport on your phone, I wonder what permissions you gave that.
18 October 2021, 08:47,
if the vaccine is that good why do double jabbed people need a booster jab, what are they going to do jab everyone every 6 months for the rest of their lives? something dosent add up here, by their own admissions the vaccinations are only good for 3 to 6 months then any immunity drops off fast.
we have freedom of choice in this country and until the UK goes full communist I will exercise that right.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.