Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid uptick .
18 October 2021, 13:24,
RE: Covid uptick .
I tell you one of the things that made me very suspicious of this so called vaccine, when the UK govt said we couldnt sue the makers if taking the shot resulted in life changing side effects, something isnt right here I thought and thats one, just one, of the reasons I will not take it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 October 2021, 16:14,
BP you raise a very valid point, why the constant boosters. I remember getting a jab at age 5 and still had immunity at 14. For some reason covid appears to be different. I know someone will pop along and mention mutations but what the vast majority of people don’t appreciate is a virus mutates just about every time it moves between hosts, the old scare story of will the virus mutate is simply nonsense and it’s aimed at an uninformed population and is mainly media hype.
For those with a very good memory you may recall 1968-69, when we had people dropping like flies due to a very extreme flu, I suspect the death rate for that was similar to covid in the Uk but we didn’t appear to have the big fuss that we have at the moment. Covid is being hyped and anyone who dares to question it gets deleted.
You could argue that suppressing the virus has caused more issues because once you reduce the multiplier ratio then this virus will need far extra hops to propagate around the population and by the time it gets to the last person it might have changed dramatically.
18 October 2021, 16:46,
I have always said and will continue to say, the way to stop us getting any virus, whether it is Covid, Flu or whatever, is to remove ourself from the Common Herd, most if not all viruses need a human host, if we arent around other people then they cant infect us, I know many cannot do this because of work , family or whatever, but using a mask that covers nose and mouth and using social distancing goes a long way to reducing the chance of being infected.
I was in full agreement with the lock downs, they were sort of what I had always recommended in a serious infection, just another word for quarantine.
I do not think this Mrna vaccine has been tested enough, even if someone has been double or triple jabbed they can still get the virus and they can still pass it on to others, in that respect they are no different to the unvaccinated, so what is the hype all about? I still think there is an ulterior motive at work here I just dont know what it is, YET!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 October 2021, 18:19,
Spot on the money BP, wearing a proper mask and keeping a distance would have eradicated this virus over a year ago, it just needed serious commitment.
19 October 2021, 14:52,
I see the numbers of covid infections are rising again, another lock down just in time for Christmas.
19 October 2021, 17:21,
The Uk figures have been interesting, instead of the regular rapid peak it’s been churning along at a steady rate with the odd increase, totally different from the previous events. It appears to be showing some type of herd immunity at the moment which I suspect is more to do with natural immunity as opposed to the vaccine. There’s no doubt the vaccine is reducing the death rate but time will tell at what cost.
19 October 2021, 21:45,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16464556...spot-list/

Interesting map in the Sun, it looks like London and the Central belt of Scotland may be entering the immune stage.
19 October 2021, 23:00,
Heard immunity simply means that everyone it can kill is already dead!
20 October 2021, 08:32,
That’s a valid point Mort but we knew from day one this was a reaper virus as opposed to a full blown 100% killer. The older, weaker, over weight etc will be playing with a poor hand but if managed carefully they still had good odds. If you played carefully it gave you time to avoid it and lose weight and increase your fitness. The big issue over here was the lack of information supplied to the public eg don’t wear a mask. Was the Gov really that stupid (no) but it might have had it’s own agenda for letting the virus spread naturally.
20 October 2021, 08:47,
some scientists and medical people in the UK are talking about wearing masks again(me and the wife never stopped using them) and working from home, the British govt as usual are hedging their bets and saying nothing, dont want to scare the sheeple.