Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What states allow hunting with dogs?
29 October 2021, 16:58,
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs?
Don't worry Paul, you have taken care of that in your own rude and obnoxious way, reminding everyone of your perpetual "bias".

Spammers usually link to products or offer them as first purpose in their posts. I have seen that done here many times with no complaint from anyone and was told to back off of one specific spammer even though every post they made was a link to their knife shop.

I think this person has simply stumbled on this forum mistakenly thinking it has some information or resources they can use.

I will provide a link to a more suitable venue which is more focused and has fewer people that hate Americans so he can post his queries with less personal aggression being shown.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/forum.php

BTW, hunting with dogs has several descriptions.

Almost every state in the U.S. allows running rabbits with dogs as well as the use of flushing, pointing and retrieving dogs in the field.

What the states listed allow is the running of deer with dogs. Most states do not allow that but do allow running wild boar and often bear with dogs. In my state it is customary to shoot dogs running deer on sight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by Mortblanc - 29 October 2021, 16:58
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by LAC - 30 October 2021, 10:27
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by Talon - 2 November 2021, 06:39
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by MaryN - 2 November 2021, 20:15
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by MaryN - 3 November 2021, 18:44