Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What states allow hunting with dogs?
31 October 2021, 20:54,
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs?
I can understand why urban dwellers buy for the day and have no supplies. I have read posts from almost everyone here about the battle they face as preppers. Many of the masses simply can not afford either the space or the gear.

I don't see that as bad, stupid or irresponsible, they are trying to survive the best they can with what they have. They are living from paycheck to paycheck and are no more than a month from bankruptcy.

We can call them "sheeple" all day long but the truth is that they have been castrated and lobotomized by the "system" as unintentional participants in a social experiment that has been running for the past 150 years.

When you don't have storage room for two cans of soup and your fridge will only hold a liter of milk, half a leftover sandwich and two cheese cubes, your bed is the futon in your "open plan" 200 sq/ft flat and everything you own fits into a single bin liner your choices seem to not be so much what to buy as preps, but whether you jump in front of the next train.

It does not surprise me at all that suicides' are a leading cause, some say THE leading cause, of death among British males.

Why should you prep when you really can't decide if you want to survive?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by LAC - 30 October 2021, 10:27
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by Mortblanc - 31 October 2021, 20:54
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by Talon - 2 November 2021, 06:39
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by MaryN - 2 November 2021, 20:15
RE: What states allow hunting with dogs? - by MaryN - 3 November 2021, 18:44