Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power prices !
16 December 2021, 22:35,
RE: Power prices !
I wasn't expecting 25% Pete, how did you get that number ? Lets hope we're closer to 6% otherwise I might need to make drastic savings.
17 December 2021, 00:58,
Prices are already shooting up right now, after the new year things will really rocket. Look at the current price of gas and petrol.

Why do you think we (SS and me) have been saying if you need anything get it now while, (a) you can get it and (b) you can afford it.
17 December 2021, 16:12,
(16 December 2021, 22:35)Joe Wrote: I wasn't expecting 25% Pete, how did you get that number ? Lets hope we're closer to 6% otherwise I might need to make drastic savings.

There is a difference between the real numbers and the official numbers due to the government discounting certain items from the counted. Over here they discount petrol and food. In winter they will discount home heating oil.

Also they do not discount the same items all the time so if somehing takes a sudden surge in price they will just ignore it.

Those items can surge sky high and the inflation rate will say a nice low figure.

Not counting food and fuel is like not really tracking inflation.
17 December 2021, 16:35,
we are on the lowest electric tariff from our supplier there is, the standard tariff is much higher.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.