Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots
24 November 2021, 09:31,
RE: Riots
actions yes, but riots involve looting and thats not protesting thats criminal violence and I have no respect for anyone who resorts to this .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2021, 09:37,
(23 November 2021, 17:52)Straight Shooter Wrote: No they do not have to do anything like that BP ......all they need do ....and will do , is make it difficult for those unvaccinated .....for example ....freeze your bank account and credit cards ,deny access for medical services , deny any prescriptions , deny access to buy food .......deny internet access on and on they go.....you can dig in as much as you like ......how are you going to win ? ......sounds far fetched and to silly to believe ....as TALON said they do not care a bit .....that’s the mistake we make ...we think they surely do ! You are very correct BP .....it’s fascism alright ......worse than the forties mate ....it’s worldwide this time .

yes, they could my friend, but will they? in Britain? remember they still need your vote to stay in power, do away with voting and we really are into communism and fascism and history repeating itself.
do all they things you mentioned and there will be another civil war here with a new "resistance".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2021, 12:01,
Divide and conquer ! .....jabbed and unclean ! The tool being used and played out here .....on a global scale ......we are forced to look at what’s going on around the globe NZ , OZ , USA , UK , Italy , in fact everywhere ...it’s the same script ......the moment the jabbed gain a good lead and consensus is reached the unwashed will be targeted big time ......then it will become the turn of individual countries to tow the line and follow suit ....in turn any that do not will be targeted .
24 November 2021, 12:31,
I'm not sure they can use the pandemic as an excuse for ever, at some point we will reach herd immunity and Covid will be no more than a common cold or a case of flu, just a yearly inconvenience.
they'll have to think of something else.
25 November 2021, 08:25,
With new variants introduced at will , covid will be with us for a long time ....enough time to get the job done ....once the objective is reached and achieved ......you are quite correct BP .....something else will be dropped into the mix to replace it ....you could not make this stuff up ! .
25 November 2021, 09:56,
I just hope that TEOTWAWKI comes before TPTB get to that point.
Hospitals cant cope, the Ambulance service is over stretched-some patients waiting 9-24 hours for an ambulance then they have to queue up outside the hospital because there arent enough beds, the water companies are discharging raw sewage into rivers because they can, and so it goes on, its just a question of time before it all collapses.
25 November 2021, 12:00,
The NHS was struggling well before covid came on the scene BP , as I am sure you knew ......when covid (turned up ) we were ill prepared no PPE .....nightingale hospitals were created and never used ....no one to staff them ....then we all started clapping our hands for all the staff that did exist as a sign of recognition of their efforts and commitment and our appreciation ......but things have changed of late .......the gov now wants to fire anyone that is not jabbed.......you work it out ! I have no clue .......wild child and I are waiting for operations , we are just a number in the queue that’s six million ! And there are more people far desperate than us I’m sure and much more of a urgent need .........however if I go quiet on here assume the obvious .
25 November 2021, 13:41,
I'm just glad that wife and I are no longer in the labour market, that we are both in reasonable good health, so most of this rubbish does not affect us.
25 November 2021, 19:28,
(25 November 2021, 08:25)Straight Shooter Wrote: With new variants introduced at will , covid will be with us for a long time ....enough time to get the job done ....once the objective is reached and achieved ......you are quite correct BP .....something else will be dropped into the mix to replace it ....you could not make this stuff up ! .

I was jut now reading about a newly identified South African strain that is resistant to all present vaccines. It has not even been labeled yet and they have more than 100 cases identified in a population that is mostly unvaccinated for the old strains.

These large populations of unvaccinated are the petri dish of mutation development. That is especially true when TPTB use suck small infection rates to impose wide sweeping controls on an entire nation.

It was only a couple of months ago that Australia shut down Victoria and sealed the National borders due to 3 cases being reported. 3 cases in a population of millions!!!

This can go on forever.
25 November 2021, 19:44,
This looks very concerning.

https://www.rt.com/news/541306-who-recom...on-europe/

So the WHO is pushing for vaccine mandates wtf, seriously I suspect these people must have an office with the WEF.

Is it just me or are we entering the most dangerous stage in history.