Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid
6 December 2021, 18:37,
RE: Covid
I’ve started doubting up food deliveries for the next few weeks as I suspect a possible spike in critical workers due to Christmas parties. Anyone else looking at this.
6 December 2021, 18:47,
Although I am FULL of long and short term food preps , I am adding every week! But running out of room ....yes I see what you see joe ......and beyond .
7 December 2021, 00:59,
If I put one more tin of food in my utility room the entire back of my house is going to collapse!

I am on a 45% slope and it will not stop tumbling until it hits the bottom of the small valley behind me. I don't own that part and there will be complaints!

A small crater is already forming around my house due to foundation overload.

The neighbors are beginning to notice.
7 December 2021, 01:14,
(6 December 2021, 18:47)Straight Shooter Wrote: Although I am FULL of long and short term food preps , I am adding every week! But running out of room ....yes I see what you see joe ......and beyond .

Same here with food preps SS, no room in pantry, need more crates.

What I want at the moment is to increase our LPG stock, but no room in fuel shed and no room to extend it.
7 December 2021, 09:48,
did the last big shop before the new year last week, larder full up, overflow box full up, fridge and freezers full up. going to buy eggs tomorrow, may put in another meat order from the farm before xmas but thats it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2021, 18:15,
So it looks like there’s been some movement, Boris has now stated that vaccine mandates may be on the table. Personally I never thought I would see this day in the Uk. Yes maybe the Taliban or North Korea do things like this but the Uk was always seen as safe and civilised.
Never seen anything like this in my life time but it’s a good wake up call.
11 December 2021, 20:57,
It’s only the beginning Joe .......this is just the smallest part of the tip of the iceberg ! As the plan develops ...at pace from here on in ......even I will be astonished ....mainly by the willingness of people that will just except this blatant tyranny and no nothing ! .
12 December 2021, 09:50,
I dont understand people that just line up to have something injected into their arm they dont know whats in it, just do as their told, now we have Omicron which by all accounts is very mild yet its "Get a booster, get a booster!" its total paranoia , as far as I am concerned its my body my choice and as I dont trust this experimental non vaccine I will never have it no matter what they do.
I dont go to nightclubs, restaurants, theatres, sporting venues or music events so vaccine passports are not going to hinder my reclusive life style one little bit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 December 2021, 18:06,
Of course you will continue as usual, refuse to the last and none of it will affect you or your habits. Your wife got the vaccine and she can do all of the things that require a vaccine passport for you.

You said she had the booster in post #2 of this thread.

If you get sick and have to go to NHS for health service you will get your shots!

When they cut off your money supply and you realize that your wife's portion is not enough, you will get your shots.
13 December 2021, 20:01,
We have both had the first two jabs and the booster, we will have as many as we need to keep us covid free, as well as use masks and social distance. As for a microchip or vaccine passport ?, at our age (78) TPTB can’t screw us any more than they have done already over the years.