Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide LCD
4 December 2021, 21:31,
RE: Suicide LCD
(4 December 2021, 09:27)bigpaul Wrote: WTSHTF I expect the suicide rate to sky rocket because the sheeple wont be able to cope and wont want to survive, I have had as much said to me several times.

Buy that reasoning (and seems most people would agree) would not a jump in the suicide rate be an indicator that SHTF is already in progress.

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out a correlation. One of the "frog in the pot" indicators of slow slide.
4 December 2021, 22:03,
Sitting here quietly chuckling at your posts, MB. I think you are bored and have decided to play devil's advocate...?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 December 2021, 01:19,
(4 December 2021, 22:03)MaryN Wrote: Sitting here quietly chuckling at your posts, MB. I think you are bored and have decided to play devil's advocate...?

Hey, it's cold outside and I can't go out and play. Traffic is horrid 3 weeks before Christmas so I'm stuck at home, inside.

My wife died 12 years ago, the cat died 8 years ago, I have no one left to pester.

Since I have no one else to chase the laser dot I come here and try to start unusual conversations.

No one here ever runs the numbers. This terrible spike in the suicide rate is equal to what was happening in the 1980s and is slightly less than pre-2020. It is no worse than the rest of Europe and only a fraction higher than the States.

The numbers they are exploiting as staggering are 16 deaths in 100,000 in the male population 20-50.

That is 8 per 50,000, 4 per 25,000, 2 per 12,000 and 1 per 6,000.

Yes, 1 per 6,000 male people!

Now fill a stadium with 6,000 men and say that one person of that multitude is going to take their own life in the next year, would you actually consider that shocking? No, most would not, they would wonder why it was not more!

Truth is that this is the absolutely healthiest segment of the population. Very little is going to kill a 20-50 year old male, except accident or suicide. Health and safety laws have insulated everyone from everything and men no longer do "man things" (fast cars, fast bikes, and fast women) as much as they once did, which often got them killed, so suicide wins out as the largest killer of the group.

Add ten years and it is heart disease. Add ten more and it is heart disease and/or cancer. And consider that everyone that dies of "old age" is listed a victim of heart disease and you can imagine why those numbers are high in the total population. That really seems a natural progression of COD.

It is these shock tactics that get your tax money diverted to useless studies and "emergency measure to stop the tragic losses to suicide" Which actually number only 5,000 for the entire population.

But it is the "leading cause of death" in that age group, so it can be exploited for politics and bureaucratic profit.
5 December 2021, 09:51,
what if the suicide rate is higher? most younger people have said their "mental health" has suffered because of the pandemic, but if they cant handle a bit of enforced lock down how will they survive post WTSHTF? answer is they wont! not that its my problem, I couldnt care less if they want to "top" themselves, unlike the public beating of breasts when someone they dont know dies and they form a queue to "be seen" doing something along with the rest of the lemmings that make up the general public.
the things that the masses do is sometimes beyond all comprehension and goes to show that post Collapse the survival rate among the common herd will be miniscule.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.