Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine
24 February 2022, 23:19,
RE: Ukraine
(24 February 2022, 21:51)Straight Shooter Wrote: The question is not what Putin’s plan and desires are .......the question is what the ( west’s ) plan and desires are to counter ? Truth is Putin will not stop .....until he does ,when he gets what he wants (for now) while we try and sneeze on him to make him go away .

Re our lot: Well they tried to kill most off with the jibby jabby but the uptake was low in places where IQ is higher than tooth count. So plan 2. Kill them another way. Left and right wing are two cheeks on the same ar$e. They are all in it together. Our idiots will go all the way.

Remember when Russia was holding nuclear drills and they evacuated cities into the civil defence bunkers? It was a year or so back. Can you remember the UK drills at the same time? No? That is because there were no drills. Does this not tell you a single thing? The Govt. have made ZERO plans for any of us here. We're on our own.

I cannot wait to see what happens when the injected find their life assurance policies are now null and void - that's if any of us make it through WW3. It is only when the money is screwed that some people will finally wake up. I've been insulted too many times to give a f*ck now. The idiots are on their own now.
25 February 2022, 00:04,
Ajax ......I have a cunning plan ! ...... a fleet of Ford Transit vans with twin speakers mounted on the roof ....inside the van a bank of amplifiers ....and a old cassette twin deck ...set on a loop , the track would play the Beatles track number nine ....the second deck would play ( the birdie song ) again on a loop ....and yes both at the same time ..I know pretty sick but imagine the fun ......using a vacant factory unit and closing all the doors , strapping victims with gaffatape to a chair ...feet and arms ....and pump up the volume , I think this would lend itself to a steep learning curve on the benefits of prepping ....we could convert thousands in no time at all ....and save the world in the process .....” I have a dream “ .........sorry Martin ! .
25 February 2022, 08:47,
(25 February 2022, 00:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: Ajax ......I have a cunning plan ! ...... a fleet of Ford Transit vans with twin speakers mounted on the roof ....inside the van a bank of amplifiers ....and a old cassette twin deck ...set on a loop , the track would play the Beatles track number nine ....the second deck would play ( the birdie song ) again on a loop ....and yes both at the same time ..I know pretty sick but imagine the fun ......using a vacant factory unit and closing all the doors , strapping victims with gaffatape to a chair ...feet and arms ....and pump up the volume , I think this would lend itself to a steep learning curve on the benefits of prepping ....we could convert thousands in no time at all ....and save the world in the process .....” I have a dream “ .........sorry Martin ! .

The Birdie Song - wouldn't that constitute a war crime? lol
25 February 2022, 08:55,
All Ukrane had to do was stay neutral. Wasn’t that one of the conditions after the break up of the USSR. How would Biden react if Cuba joined the Warsaw Pact?
25 February 2022, 10:43,
I'm more concerned what happens after the invasion is successful which it will be, what happens then? do the troops all go home to Mother Russia or are other countries in their sights? its not over until its over.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 February 2022, 10:50,
I suspect once the Ukrainian gov falls and a more Russian friendly gov is in place the Russian will head off home. I wouldn’t want to be part of the present government as I suspect they will have a very nasty end.
25 February 2022, 11:37,
Putin has a list of "kill or imprison" people he wants to target in Ukraine.
he's already arrested nearly a thousand protestors in Russia who are against the war, they will probably never be seen again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 February 2022, 18:21,
(25 February 2022, 11:37)bigpaul Wrote: Putin has a list of "kill or imprison" people he wants to target in Ukraine.
he's already arrested nearly a thousand protestors in Russia who are against the war, they will probably never be seen again.

Isn't it dreadful when the power politic target the people they consider undesirable?
I hear the folks who deliver goods in truck are now persona no grata in Canada.
25 February 2022, 21:53,
Someone to watch ( I have for ages ) Ice Age Farmer . Com .....excellent ! You will not be disappointed
25 February 2022, 23:01,
The Uk are now deploying a tank division to Estonia.