Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we just switch Fear models
4 March 2022, 10:27,
RE: Did we just switch Fear models
I'm not fearful of much, but the one think I fear is this all ends up in Nuclear war, not that I can do anything about that, and as we are a small island it wouldnt take many warheads to make this country impossible to live in.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2022, 11:00,
You said it BP ! FEAR ! ......that’s the order of the day ! People living in fear are easy to manipulate , throw in food shortages , being cold and hungry ....they will do almost anything and go in the direction they want to take us without any use of force ....it’s not required when fear, hunger and cold will do the job ....everyone will become susceptible to the solutions they will offer up ...to ( help us ) At the same time laying blame to anyone and anything else ......other than them ! While we pick up the tab ! As we always have ! .....pretty neat ! .
4 March 2022, 14:11,
maybe fear is too strong a word, lets just say I'm concerned.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2022, 14:33,
I read a government report once that showed the damage done by 5 nukes detonated strategically across the UK. It was the end for 95% of us. Another report stated that the USSR as was had at least 20 pointing at us bringing that total to 97%.

This is because, unlike the West, who can drop a nuke within a few feet of the aim point the USSR couldn't. So they compensate by having larger nukes. Our nukes yield maybe 100Kt. The USSR ones are measured in Mt.

This means our strategy is to destroy the Russian infrastructure. Hitting power plants, key military points and leave a large civilian population untouched while building our infrastructure, military bases and industries in towns so any nukes on them get us as well.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 March 2022, 14:55,
The Russians have shown they havent got any such compunctions, they are jjust as happy wiping out blocks of flats as military bases.
4 March 2022, 19:01,
So the media is portraying this event as a lead up to WW3

BUT

We are still buying gas from the Russians.

Seriously what am I missing.
4 March 2022, 19:56,
Umm nothing Joe .......nothing .
5 March 2022, 09:43,
the UK only buys 3% of its gas from Russia, and even that must be in doubt now.
5 March 2022, 10:13,
(4 March 2022, 14:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: I read a government report once that showed the damage done by 5 nukes detonated strategically across the UK. It was the end for 95% of us. Another report stated that the USSR as was had at least 20 pointing at us bringing that total to 97%.

This is because, unlike the West, who can drop a nuke within a few feet of the aim point the USSR couldn't. So they compensate by having larger nukes. Our nukes yield maybe 100Kt. The USSR ones are measured in Mt.

This means our strategy is to destroy the Russian infrastructure. Hitting power plants, key military points and leave a large civilian population untouched while building our infrastructure, military bases and industries in towns so any nukes on them get us as well.

95%, 97%? isnt that the model that we in Britain have been working to all along?
most of those casualties will be in the big cities and where ever the military resources are located. will the Russians bother to nuke fields of sheep? because thats about all that is here. no tower blocks for them to bomb here.
5 March 2022, 10:45,
(5 March 2022, 10:13)bigpaul Wrote:
(4 March 2022, 14:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: I read a government report once that showed the damage done by 5 nukes detonated strategically across the UK. It was the end for 95% of us. Another report stated that the USSR as was had at least 20 pointing at us bringing that total to 97%.

95%, 97%? isnt that the model that we in Britain have been working to all along?
most of those casualties will be in the big cities and where ever the military resources are located. will the Russians bother to nuke fields of sheep? because thats about all that is here. no tower blocks for them to bomb here.

Probably not but probably just die a slow agonising death from radiation sickness.
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!