Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we just switch Fear models
5 March 2022, 15:00,
RE: Did we just switch Fear models
BP your view is probably shared by the majority of the population and is probably correct for most cases. But if you want to have a shot at surviving then the Southern Hemisphere increases your chances significantly. Your probably looking at 100% kill rate/ severely damaged in the northern hemisphere.
5 March 2022, 15:06,
just because the missiles are flying between Russia and the West does not mean anywhere in the Southern hemisphere is safe either, radioactivity will be everywhere, the land and the sea will be polluted with radioactivity, there will be nothing to eat and nothing will grow and it could be like that for millenia, anyone that survives will die of either radiation poisoning or starvation and probably both, not a nice way to go, so no thanks who wants to live on a dead planet slowly dying of radiation poisoning?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2022, 00:19,
This is funny, like a complete reversal of opinion between posters in accordance with ego. We all fkin know it's not practically survivable, who's going be able to reach to Argentina in that event anyway? most preppers won't even venture beyond their immediate vicinity anyway.
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
6 March 2022, 00:45,
LAC if you wait until the bombs drop then you won’t get anywhere, if you anticipate what’s coming and move early then Argentina is easily accessible via air travel. Like I said above it’s not easy and I suspect few would try it, the world will be in a very poor state but I’m highlighting what you would need to do to give yourself any chance. If you think it’s not possible then fair enough. However if you want to give yourself any odds above zero then you need to look into the mechanics of the event and try to understand the mechanisms at play. As I explained above you will be looking at three distinct stages, each one will be trying to kill you.
The bottom line is no one knows what the real chances are, not even the experts because it’s something we’ve not tried. So yes you could be correct.
6 March 2022, 01:28,
Yes I know Joe I understand, this is a survival forum. It would be an incredible feat though.
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
6 March 2022, 09:02,
The narrative of nuclear war ......ww3 or the threat of it , is very powerful ....everyone is believing it’s now very possible ....inevitable even !.......and everyone seems to have been taken in to some degree which is a requirement of the bigger picture ......it’s a plausible outcome after all .

Ukraine is the sacrifice of the west and prize for Russia the reward if you like for enabling and ushering in of the new world order along with a new digital banking system and the covering up of the failure of the current one .

Covid was the kick off and starting point of lower expectations and control along with the killing of small businesses and the crippling of all supply chains ......Ukraine , Russia are just a diversion for what’s really taken place ....meanwhile we are loosing everything ....freedoms on every level and worldwide ....all we do is talk about nukes and impending doom that does not exist imo .....FFS people wake up !
6 March 2022, 09:25,
it all depends on Putin's state of mind and what he does after taking Ukraine, I saw an interview on breakfast tv this morning with a Ukrainian MP and she reckons Poland is next, if that is the case then WW3 is not just possible its down right guaranteed.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2022, 10:28,
If Ivan takes one step into Poland BP ....it’s game over ! For everyone ....starting with a SN strike first ,if that fails escalating to a full on party .......this is not in anyone’s plan BP ! To the point of being ridiculous .....Putin is playing for pipeline access , ports and wheat along with a bigger buffer zone to control food supply along with oil ....that will be the cheapest method to instilling its will and grip for the future ......it will not be guns , rockets and tanks ...it’s food and oil ..the new modem nuke ... but slower and nicer .....BP derail yourself from the MSM ....you know it makes sense ! Free yourself from bullshit pal.
6 March 2022, 11:32,
I dont know SS. this thing could go any way, Moldova, Poland or he might just stop at the Dneiper river and take over the Eastern Russian Speaking side of the country and call it job done, anything is possible and anything is probable. watch and wait.
6 March 2022, 12:23,
I have recently taken to strumming away to Cat Stevens ( moon shadow ) .....just in case I see a bloody huge bright light / flash appears followed by a huge mushroom and not of the magical kind .....as a precaution I will skin up a mega joint that I will keep about my person at all times ....the first signs of trouble , I will face the direction of the light ...insert the joint into my gob and start hyper breathing in to ignite the bugger ! ....thus rendering vaporisation useless ....and a very nice experience at the same time ......yes it’s true ....I am always looking ways to improve my survival skills along with self preservation .