Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A whimsy that I put out here
8 March 2022, 22:06,
RE: A whimsy that I put out here
(8 March 2022, 20:41)LAC Wrote: So if it's already determined what can you do already?

I'm fermenting brew and pickling like mad, for myself, my family, and to the God of Small Things!

I don't know, friend. I was never spiritual. I am not here to tell YOU what to do. You have free will. YOU will do what feels right to YOU. I'm not here to interfere with all that.

I dream what I dream. I see what I see. I know what I know. I feel a sensation and it tells me to tell what I know. I get called mad, told that I do not know what I am talking about, that I am talking rubbish. All that is fine. I do not worry about any of it.

Yet I am here and so are you. If you wish a PM, then know i AM here for you. If this is public, then that is okay too - I am used to being called a head case. I've not been wrong yet though.
Have you typed a single one of the words I put up here and put it through a translator? Some of them are really shonky lol Have you tried others?

Please say you typed at least one of these words into a online translator before you despaired. My most sincere apologies if I misread your important words.
I am not here to convince.
I know what i know, and when the others move their chess piece then I see what they are doing. If the power stays on then I will talk about it. Anyone who wants to call names and dismiss ... yes, this is fine. I finally have made my peace with all of it. Everything ends soon.
I consider you my cousin. No matter what happens here (and it truly does not matter any more) ...I look forward to seeing you soon.
I am calm and at peace. I pray this for you too.

Messages In This Thread
A whimsy that I put out here - by Ajax - 8 March 2022, 19:20
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by LAC - 8 March 2022, 20:41
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by Ajax - 8 March 2022, 22:06
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by LAC - 8 March 2022, 23:11
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by Ajax - 8 March 2022, 23:23
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by Ajax - 8 March 2022, 22:30
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by LAC - 9 March 2022, 00:27
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by bigpaul - 9 March 2022, 09:38
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by MaryN - 9 March 2022, 10:28
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by MaryN - 9 March 2022, 10:29
RE: A whimsy that I put out here - by Ajax - 9 March 2022, 11:13