Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Pandemic
29 March 2023, 08:22,
RE: Next Pandemic
sorry, finger slipped, that should read "Refusenicks".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 July 2023, 08:19,
Every ten years there is a pandemic as bad as covid. The only difference is we never bothered about them until Big Pharma found a way to make money out of them by scaring the public witless. Their first attempt (I know about) was swine flu when they sold 60million does of Tamiflu ... which then got diumped. But it made them a tidy profit. Scaring people into buying your products is very profitable.
14 July 2023, 09:40,
My mother, who is 85, got every shot the medical profession suggested despite my input. However, she has now decided that unless she isn't getting any more unless she is in hospital and fighting for her life with a good chance of still having a good quality of life at the end of it.

She used to work for the NHS and is less with impressed with them.

If my mum has made the call then many, many more have too.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 July 2023, 10:26,
brother in law and step daughter had all the shots but they still got covid multiple times.
I had none and havent had covid. go figure.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 July 2023, 16:25,
(29 March 2023, 08:22)bigpaul Wrote: sorry, finger slipped, that should read "Refusenicks".
I've just realised the latest posts are at the top ... that might mean some of my previous replies are confusing!
19 July 2023, 13:53,
I think that if there is a repeat of the Pandemic then there will be less than 20% getting the shots and much more pushback.

The British are generally sheep, very few wolves but that is also true globally. Look at Oz, once full of rebellious characters and now subdued. Canada started off being subdued so little change there. Even the US is heading that way. I was expecting some push back to the obvious coup at the last election but nothing. The pussyfication of the world continues afoot and we are all sliding down that slope.

Only non Western countries are standing up and being heard. They don't mind killing a few politicians or civilians when they get miffed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 July 2023, 08:18,
I dont see them (Govt) being able to enforce a lock down ever again, a lot of people are saying they wont obey it if they do.
and shutting the schools was just criminal.
20 July 2023, 09:50,
(20 July 2023, 08:18)bigpaul Wrote: I dont see them (Govt) being able to enforce a lock down ever again, a lot of people are saying they wont obey it if they do.
and shutting the schools was just criminal.
In Jan 2020 "SAGE" said the risk from covid was "VERY LOW" ... note, not just "LOW" but "VERY .. low". Despite the fact that people were already talking about it spreading and the Chinese, with one of the most controlled societies on the planet, were not able to contain it and it was causing deaths, SAGE was saying the risk was "VERY LOW".

In February, after the first cases appeared in the UK SAGE said track and trace would stop it
(although there is now a lot of evidence it was present long before, and the first cases only appeared when they started using the supposed "test" ... which were highly dubious)

So, the reality is that SAGE, a bunch of largely left-wing academics ... the types that people vote on to these committees as they are a liability for real research ... were telling government and the media to be complacent, nothing to worry about, no need to prepare, because it was "VERY LOW risk and easily containable".

In March, presumably because it had been spreading for months, unnoticed by the medics, because it was largely benign, except in the elderly and those with severe conditions ... so like flu. In March, they rolled out more and more tests, and the more they tested, the more they found of it, and the more demand for more testing there was.

To give an idea, the rate at which people were being found, was increasing by 8fold per week. Whereas the predicted rate of increase using the normal models was about 2-3 fold per week. The reality (if you work out how long it takes for illness to appear after infection), is that the epidemic was largely over, before they implemented lockup. So, all lockup did, was to prevent the epidemic ending naturally ... leaving a lot of people who hadn't had covid, and so making a second wave much more likely.

And then Big Pharma saw the forced lockup as a way of forcing the government to spend huge amounts of money on an untried, dangerous treatment. And, the rest is history.

Could it happen again? Yes. The same people are still running the ship, the same profit motive is still in place to force a lockup. The media are still complacently spreading the same BS. And most of the gullible sheep, are still just as gullible as ever, and would willingly lock themselves in their own cellar if the BBC told them to do it.
20 July 2023, 12:55,
Sheeple being sheeple will always do what they are told no matter what they say different, its the nature of the beast.
problem with so called "vaccines" is there is a lot of money to be made and Big Pharma dosent care how many they kill with their concoctions, and MP's will always run around with their pants on fire in case the disease ruins their chance of re-election.