Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike in Radioactivity in Ukraine
18 July 2023, 09:34,
RE: Spike in Radioactivity in Ukraine
(18 July 2023, 08:56)bigpaul Wrote: you say "the West" but its mostly the US with Britain hanging onto its coat tails.
most people over here dont think " the special relationship" exists any more, certainly not with Biden in the W.H.
It's not even the US ... the US is now controlled by a small group, but they are surrounded by gullible people who go along with it. That includes the UK.

Basically the internet and particularly social media, has proven a very effective way to manipulate people, by filtering what they see of the world. And, in particular what journalists and politicians see of "public opinion", which is now just the selection of posts that the social media corps are paid/told to deliver up to politicians.

So, it doesn't matter how corrupt or well intentioned they are ... they all see "public opinion" as being aligned with Big Pharma during covid, as being aligned with the US deep state in Ukraine, as being aligned with WEF on immigration, etc.

He who pays social media, calls the "tune" ... or in this case, what they see as "public opinion". And once you control what politicians and journalists see of the world, it is simple to control them.
18 July 2023, 09:41,
I think the gullible people to which you speak are what we call "sheeple" those that believe what they are told, the Covid "vaccine" being one such instance.
I've never been one to court public opinion, I dont give a damn what other people think, especially the general public, I do my own thing, always have, always will.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 July 2023, 10:24,
(18 July 2023, 09:41)bigpaul Wrote: I think the gullible people to which you speak are what we call "sheeple" those that believe what they are told, the Covid "vaccine" being one such instance.
I've never been one to court public opinion, I dont give a damn what other people think, especially the general public, I do my own thing, always have, always will.
I used to watch the idiots, how mindlessly went along with every fashion craze and mindlessly spouted whatever garbage they were fed on the BBC, and see the way they all did very well for themselves, and I wondered why there were any sceptics left. And then I saw how the sheeple went in to get their deadly jab, how they meekly accept the end of the modern world to "save" the planet and how they meekly support the run up to nuclear war in Ukraine ... and I realised, that every once in a while, the lemmings all follow each other over the cliff into oblivion, leaving just the sceptics saying "I don't think that's a good idea" behind.
18 July 2023, 10:58,
(18 July 2023, 10:24)Sekwo Wrote:
(18 July 2023, 09:41)bigpaul Wrote: I think the gullible people to which you speak are what we call "sheeple" those that believe what they are told, the Covid "vaccine" being one such instance.
I used to watch the idiots, how mindlessly went along with every fashion craze and mindlessly spouted whatever garbage they were fed on the BBC, and see the way they all did very well for themselves, and I wondered why there were any sceptics left. And then I saw how the sheeple went in to get their deadly jab, how they meekly accept the end of the modern world to "save" the planet and how they meekly support the run up to nuclear war in Ukraine ... and I realised, that every once in a while, the lemmings all follow each other over the cliff into oblivion, leaving just the sceptics saying "I don't think that's a good idea" behind.
now your getting it, welcome to the club!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 July 2023, 11:02,
you know what they say about people and politicians " sheep led by Donkeys".