Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
18 February 2024, 11:05,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
I think that Tucker did a great job too, it were great to hear from Putin himself. I'm not saying that I trust him 100% but I tell you what, at least he's not down with all this woke gender nonesense and seems to want to look after the country that he's in charge of, can you say that for any of the people who have been in number 10 recently?
18 February 2024, 11:55,
I wouldnt believe anything Putin says.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2024, 12:52,
(18 February 2024, 11:55)bigpaul Wrote: I wouldnt believe anything Putin says.
Well don't. Take what he, and everyone else says, and check it out. Except for his personal stuff about interactions with our political leaders the rest of it can be checked out.

TBH. If it came down to making a choice I would believe Putin over our politicians. We all know Boris scuppered peace talks, we all know that we are sending a lot our ammo and weapons to the Ukrraine and extending the fighting and IMO just to weaken Russia. The Ukrainians are not winning and we won't let them sue for peace. Putin will take it all and we will be in a worse position than if we had settled.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 February 2024, 13:29,
Putin has to be stopped or it wont end with Ukraine.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 February 2024, 00:30,
That is your opinion. I disagree. Our leaders are more of a danger to world peace than Putin.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 February 2024, 09:29,
I disagree, Putin is the immediate threat, if not stopped it will be WW3.
19 February 2024, 09:59,
1.chemtrails are being sprayed in russia, korea, iran etc all the countries you would think would shoot the planes down and declare it an attack on there own people. 2. tucker, andrew tate, peterson, russel brand and tucker never speak a word about chemtrails so this says to me that there all leading the opporsition (us) by dripping us small amounts of light to make us think that theres division and not the same n.w.o thats been pulling the strings. 3. there's aluminium in those trails along with countless other deadly concoctions. aluminium conducts radiation. 5g is a military spec fibre optics communications and surveillance weapon capable of nuking a city and yet not breaking a single window. (seen what happens when you put an aluminium can in the microwave? we've all been breathing in the chemtrails daily for along time now. and its not just the 5g, there's star link satelites, smart meters, routers, lap tops phones ect all these attract the radiation and there in everything under the guise of convenience. has anyone seen the juice cables leading up to these nazi death towers? there the same as the fat cables that attatch to the third rail on the train tracks. thats why theres always mobile tower masts by them. if the elites wanted to, at an arranged date, pull a lever on all the power plants in the world while there safe in a faraday cage bunker kill most humans on the face of the planet with one foul strike! oh and the vaccines also have many conductors to radiation in them. I believe if this is not the plan to use them to slowly turn up the juice so we start getting ill and call it along with the virus cells found in the chemtrails that are triggered by the 5g cause mass die off while we're being starved and fighting the immigrants, our men being drafted, dying off etc. burn the towers down is my message. super soaker with petrol can reach the top of many leave a safe trail, stand back n whhhooomf up she goes. at the start of the pandemic up north thats exactly what they were doing. I was very excited as this information i figured out my self from observations, and to know that folk were moving to strike the death towers was music to my ears. they can be destroyed quicker than they can be built. reset really is reset. its depopulation and changing the dna of who left to literal servitue drone slaves! I dont really know what else to say, other than i believe its time for action now not when one feels the squeeze
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
19 February 2024, 10:27,
thats one hell of a conspiracy theory.
19 February 2024, 10:42,
think about it fela, the science fits, its happening and i came up with the logic my self and now many others are saying the same thing. my curse is im always about 6 years ahead of time so im always scoffed at lol good to hear from you again big paul, use to speak to back in 2013....i was "wildman back then x
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
19 February 2024, 10:49,
(19 February 2024, 10:42)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: think about it fela, the science fits, its happening and i came up with the logic my self and now many others are saying the same thing. my curse is im always about 6 years ahead of time so im always scoffed at lol good to hear from you again big paul, use to speak to back in 2013....i was "wildman back then x
nothing would surprise me these days.