Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
19 February 2024, 13:47,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
(18 February 2024, 13:29)bigpaul Wrote: Putin has to be stopped or it wont end with Ukraine.

No disrespect to you fellow, but have you even considered that you may have been brainwashed/lied to about him?

Again, I'm not saying that he's an angel by any stretch of the imagination but he's openly stated that he doesn't want to invade Poland for example. OK, let's say he's lying about that, considering the size of his army, why hasn't he taken over more countries during the past 30 years for example??
Doesn't this fact alone kind of prove that he's not what we have been told he is?
19 February 2024, 14:05,
Putin said they werent going to invade Ukraine then did exactly that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 February 2024, 01:06,
Let's get away from Putin now and simply agree we have a difference of opinion. We all know my view and we all know Pauls view. They are both valid.

Lets get back to something useful rather than repeating ourselves.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 February 2024, 22:59,
(20 February 2024, 01:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: Let's get away from Putin now and simply agree we have a difference of opinion. We all know my view and we all know Pauls view. They are both valid.

Sorry, I'm new here so don't know if you have previous arguments on this subject and I'm not meaning to be confrontational on purpose, I'm trying to understand/work out why some people, even us critical thinkers who can see through much of what is truly going on are so closed minded on say one particular point.

If we can't discuss, swap opinions and ask questions about anything and everything, how can we learn, evolve, move forward?

Apart from my school days back in the 70/80's, I haven't been indoctrinated by any other educational system, medical, military or religious organisations for example, my guess is that these could be the reason why folk get stuck stead fast on one particular point/aspect.

Again, no offence meant to either of you.
21 February 2024, 10:00,
no offence taken mate, we are all entitled to our opinion.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2024, 10:51,
The anti russian propaganda from our meida is as loud and blaring as the pro Israel propaganda, unfortunately most British people don't seem to see through it.
Survive the jive (youtube )
21 February 2024, 18:44,
(20 February 2024, 22:59)earthman Wrote:
(20 February 2024, 01:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: Let's get away from Putin now and simply agree we have a difference of opinion. We all know my view and we all know Pauls view. They are both valid.

Sorry, I'm new here so don't know if you have previous arguments on this subject and I'm not meaning to be confrontational on purpose, I'm trying to understand/work out why some people, even us critical thinkers who can see through much of what is truly going on are so closed minded on say one particular point.

If we can't discuss, swap opinions and ask questions about anything and everything, how can we learn, evolve, move forward?

Apart from my school days back in the 70/80's, I haven't been indoctrinated by any other educational system, medical, military or religious organisations for example, my guess is that these could be the reason why folk get stuck stead fast on one particular point/aspect.

Again, no offence meant to either of you.
No offence taken. I'm not against people opinions even if they do differ from mine. What I do object to is when we are repeating the same things over and over and that is it. We are as bad as each other in that regard. Both of us being self opinionated.

Paul said Putin will cause WWIII
I said he won't
Then Paul said If Putins wasn't stopped we would have another WW
I said I disagreed.
We could have gone on doing that forever, or until WWIII anyway.

What is the point of that? This is a prepping site Paul and I are both prepping for if it does move towards WWIII. The main difference IMO is that Paul thinks Putin will trigger it. I think we in the West would be the ones to trigger it. Who really cares who does it. Prep for everything you can. Just let's not go around in circles with opinions.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 February 2024, 19:01,
As long as these foreign wars don't involve us, I could care less. Ukraine, Israel, Yemen, wherever. They affect us indirectly via supply chain disruption and energy security but my real problems begin when, the "great and the good" take it into their head to send our soldiers, or waste our money on it.
I don't see Putin any differently from Biden, or zelensky, or sunak, or netanyahu, they are all charlatans and do not have the interests of the common people at heart.
But when you control govt, police, media etc you can do as you please.
21 February 2024, 20:33,
We may not like it but we can do nothing about it Sad .

So I know I keep on about it......all we do is prep to make ourselves as safe, and as comfortable as possible,
for when the crunch comes......so get busy Smile .
22 February 2024, 09:07,
I dont prepare for this or that event, I prepare for what comes after, TEOTWAWKI and Societal Collapse.