Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
23 February 2024, 10:40,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
(22 February 2024, 09:07)bigpaul Wrote: I dont prepare for this or that event, I prepare for what comes after, TEOTWAWKI and Societal Collapse.
Agree. Most preps will cover every eventuality. Only a few are specific.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 February 2024, 20:14,
(23 February 2024, 10:40)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(22 February 2024, 09:07)bigpaul Wrote: I dont prepare for this or that event, I prepare for what comes after, TEOTWAWKI and Societal Collapse.
Agree. Most preps will cover every eventuality. Only a few are specific.

That’s why I say first prep to cover the basic needs, then you can work towards making life easier after an event.
24 February 2024, 20:15,
(21 February 2024, 10:00)bigpaul Wrote: no offence taken mate, we are all entitled to our opinion.

I'm happy to hear that, thanks mate.
24 February 2024, 20:28,
(21 February 2024, 18:44)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(20 February 2024, 22:59)earthman Wrote:
(20 February 2024, 01:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: Let's get away from Putin now and simply agree we have a difference of opinion. We all know my view and we all know Pauls view. They are both valid.

Lets get back to something useful rather than repeating ourselves.

Sorry, I'm new here so don't know if you have previous arguments on this subject and I'm not meaning to be confrontational on purpose, I'm trying to understand/work out why some people, even us critical thinkers who can see through much of what is truly going on are so closed minded on say one particular point.

If we can't discuss, swap opinions and ask questions about anything and everything, how can we learn, evolve, move forward?

Apart from my school days back in the 70/80's, I haven't been indoctrinated by any other educational system, medical, military or religious organisations for example, my guess is that these could be the reason why folk get stuck stead fast on one particular point/aspect.

Again, no offence meant to either of you.
No offence taken. I'm not against people opinions even if they do differ from mine. What I do object to is when we are repeating the same things over and over and that is it. We are as bad as each other in that regard. Both of us being self opinionated.

Paul said Putin will cause WWIII
I said he won't
Then Paul said If Putins wasn't stopped we would have another WW
I said I disagreed.
We could have gone on doing that forever, or until WWIII anyway.

What is the point of that? This is a prepping site Paul and I are both prepping for if it does move towards WWIII. The main difference IMO is that Paul thinks Putin will trigger it. I think we in the West would be the ones to trigger it. Who really cares who does it. Prep for everything you can. Just let's not go around in circles with opinions.

Thanks mate, the repeating aspect didn't even cross my mind to be honest, I understand where you are coming from on that.

You've probably heard about all these mega rich people selling their shares in companies, selling homes etc in favour of building a bunker, they must be thinking that ww3 is coming for sure, or at least civil unrest.
24 February 2024, 20:38,
(21 February 2024, 10:51)Sunna Wrote: The anti russian propaganda from our meida is as loud and blaring as the pro Israel propaganda, unfortunately most British people don't seem to see through it.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too, hence why I watched the whole Tucker/Putin interview, I'm surprised that the powers at be didn't try and stop that going out because it goes against their narrative.

Only last night I were flicking through the channels on my freeview box, sod all on to watch really, mostly repeats on all channels,.....not that I watched the RT channel much at all but to think that they went to the effort of deleting it, that says it all really.
25 February 2024, 02:53,
(24 February 2024, 20:28)earthman Wrote: Thanks mate, the repeating aspect didn't even cross my mind to be honest, I understand where you are coming from on that.
I'm a pain about that. It is pointless and I'd rather we left it on agree to disagree than to just stop because if you don't answer you have accepted what is said.
Now everyone knows Pauls opinion and everyone knows mine. which is as it should be.

(24 February 2024, 20:38)earthman Wrote: Yeah, that's what I noticed too, hence why I watched the whole Tucker/Putin interview, I'm surprised that the powers at be didn't try and stop that going out because it goes against their narrative.
They tried but failed and that is why the talking heads are now going on about the questions that were not asked and attacking Tucker as a traitor.

They can't control the signal Mal.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 February 2024, 13:03,
Yes , lbc radio 3 nights back on the ben kentish show a chap rang in and said that their's never been any proof of the baby's that Israel claimed that were beheaded in that terrible attack .

For bringing it up he was called antisemitic and cut off.
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 February 2024, 20:20,
Do not worry about things that YOU cannot change, which might not even happen......just work to keep you
and your family safe and living as comfortable as you can, with what you have and what you can do.
26 February 2024, 09:43,
(25 February 2024, 20:20)Pete Grey Wrote: Do not worry about things that YOU cannot change, which might not even happen......just work to keep you
and your family safe and living as comfortable as you can, with what you have and what you can do.

Great stoic philosophy ?
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 February 2024, 13:28,
When I was younger, much younger, I met with a guy who worked in medicine testing labs. Back then we were not able to produce a drug and then test it on humans, as we do now, and we had strict protocols on testing starting with computer modelling through to animal testing.

I asked him how they acquired the chimps for the tests. He told me that some are bred but, back then anyway, most were wild caught. Apparently they put bananas out and when the chimps grabbed them they couldn't pull them out so the 'hunter' put a chain around them and put them in a cage. He said how we laughed at how stupid these animals are but he pointed out that although we wouldn't be caught that way we were stupid in other ways. He said that we need to learn what was a banana and simply let it go.

I've lived by that philosophy ever since. You hit an issue, can you do anything about it and if you can't forget it and move on. Life isn't fair. If you can but that will lead to an escalation you may not win then what are the chances of you winning? If low it's a banana. Just walk away. It's called picking your fights and as you can see from what is going on our brilliant leaders just don't consider any consequences because they do not suffer them. So they go blindly in and we, the people, die. Hopefully they will pay for their crimes, although it doesn't seem like they ever do unless there is a real hot war. Just make sure that in your own lives you identify the bananas asap and let them go.
Skean Dhude