Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
28 February 2024, 03:32,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
(26 February 2024, 13:28)Skean Dhude Wrote: When I was younger, much younger, I met with a guy who worked in medicine testing labs. Back then we were not able to produce a drug and then test it on humans, as we do now, and we had strict protocols on testing starting with computer modelling through to animal testing.

I asked him how they acquired the chimps for the tests. He told me that some are bred but, back then anyway, most were wild caught. Apparently they put bananas out and when the chimps grabbed them they couldn't pull them out so the 'hunter' put a chain around them and put them in a cage. He said how we laughed at how stupid these animals are but he pointed out that although we wouldn't be caught that way we were stupid in other ways. He said that we need to learn what was a banana and simply let it go.

I've lived by that philosophy ever since. You hit an issue, can you do anything about it and if you can't forget it and move on. Life isn't fair. If you can but that will lead to an escalation you may not win then what are the chances of you winning? If low it's a banana. Just walk away. It's called picking your fights and as you can see from what is going on our brilliant leaders just don't consider any consequences because they do not suffer them. So they go blindly in and we, the people, die. Hopefully they will pay for their crimes, although it doesn't seem like they ever do unless there is a real hot war. Just make sure that in your own lives you identify the bananas asap and let them go.

Re human testing, such tests did occur. They took place in learning disability hospitals and psychiatric hospitals. Some of the older nurses I worked with, could remember them during the 50's 60's and 70's. Whole wards of patients, were taken off what drugs they were on and given the drug or placebos. Extra staff were allocated to the ward for the inevitable disruption and strict observations charted. Apparently it wasn't a pleasant experience for staff or patients.
They were discontinued as unethical but most certainly did occur.
Another one of the dark chapters of the institutions.
28 February 2024, 12:46,
Peter, Drug testing takes a minimum of 6 years. Drugs released without going through that testing are using the population using them as part of that testing.

Covid *cough* vaccines didn't go though it so here we are still less than 6 years and they are finding major issues.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 February 2024, 13:47,
I thought it was more like 10 years.
they have found a new clot in some dead covid vaccine victims and even a few live ones, a long white rubbery clot. and surprise surprise its only been found in the last 3 or 4 years since we have had the covid "vaccine", another good reason why I am glad I never had the shot.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2024, 16:38,
(28 February 2024, 13:47)bigpaul Wrote: I thought it was more like 10 years.
they have found a new clot in some dead covid vaccine victims and even a few live ones, a long white rubbery clot. and surprise surprise its only been found in the last 3 or 4 years since we have had the covid "vaccine", another good reason why I am glad I never had the shot.

Yeah, 10 years is the figure that comes up during my research too,...the fact that they openly said that it were EXPERIMENTAL from the start, that and my fear of needles in general made me say no.

I'm still amazed that the masses went along with all this, didn't do any research into any aspect of the whole convid thing it would seem and totally dismissed/mocked folk like us who pointed out the obvious.
29 February 2024, 09:32,
had a guy on another forum that I run, hounded everyone on the site to have the covid jab, "we are all in this together" and " its for the good of all" was his mantra, I did my research and didnt like what I read so I refused it, it didnt stop anyone getting covid and it didnt stop transmission so whats the point in having it? glad I didnt.
most people are sheeple and do what they are told by the authorities, I always was different, didnt "tick the box".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2024, 13:01,
(28 February 2024, 13:47)bigpaul Wrote: I thought it was more like 10 years.

Paul, I said a MINIMUM of 6 years. Depending on the drug and its target audience it can take a lot more.
My point though was Covid wasn't even six MONTHS.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 February 2024, 13:04,
(29 February 2024, 09:32)bigpaul Wrote: had a guy on another forum that I run, hounded everyone on the site to have the covid jab, "we are all in this together" and " its for the good of all" was his mantra, I did my research and didnt like what I read so I refused it, it didnt stop anyone getting covid and it didnt stop transmission so whats the point in having it? glad I didnt.
most people are sheeple and do what they are told by the authorities, I always was different, didnt "tick the box".
I've met people like that. One asked me didn't I care about the old people. I said 'No' If they are so scared they can simply keep away from people because how can they tell if someone has the virus. The Vax doesn't stop it so having a Vax certificate doesn't mean anything.
Skean Dhude
29 February 2024, 13:16,
(29 February 2024, 13:04)Skean Dhude Wrote: I've met people like that. One asked me didn't I care about the old people. I said 'No' If they are so scared they can simply keep away from people because how can they tell if someone has the virus. The Vax doesn't stop it so having a Vax certificate doesn't mean anything.

Those people have totally lost their mind, isn't just isolating the most vulnerable of anything the most obvious answer? To basically shut down every other aspect of society were a big red flag to me from the start.
29 February 2024, 13:22,
I have said for years that if any disease serious enough hit these shores me and mine will go into personal isolation, that was long before anyone ever heard the term "lockdown".
29 February 2024, 13:56,
At the opposite end of isolation, there's Andrew Tate and his brother, both 30 something pretty fit guys with big ego's admittedly but they said at the start of covid that if this is serious disease and get's them, what hope is there for humanity? The fact that they went to Sweden and mixed with so many, like much of the population over there did and are still alive says it all.