Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
17 March 2024, 13:03,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
(9 February 2024, 16:34)earthman Wrote: For those who are fully aware of this so called Great Reset plan, how they want us to all live by the year 2030, do you think that they will succeed?
From having studied the kinds of nutters in WEF, I'm pretty sure the "Great Reset" is just a propaganda tool which they spend an enormous amount of time and effort talking up, partly to make themselves sound important, but probably because they have some whimsical idea about deluding the masses into doing something.

So, you can ignore the "great reset" ... it's a nutter wet dream. But, what you cannot ignore is that there are nutters who have a great deal of power and being nutters they could seriously damage the world we live in, in such a way to make normal life difficult, not just for us, but for the nutters as well (they are nutters).
20 March 2024, 21:12,
(16 March 2024, 17:22)bigpaul Wrote: they must have changed it then, the only reason we bought them was because they didnt contain palm oil, oh well, another one off the list.

I stumbled across these biscuits in Home Bargains a couple of days ago, only 59p too, they taste pretty good but I doubt that I'll be buying any more.
20 March 2024, 21:19,
(17 March 2024, 13:03)Sekwo Wrote: From having studied the kinds of nutters in WEF, I'm pretty sure the "Great Reset" is just a propaganda tool which they spend an enormous amount of time and effort talking up, partly to make themselves sound important, but probably because they have some whimsical idea about deluding the masses into doing something.

So, you can ignore the "great reset" ... it's a nutter wet dream. But, what you cannot ignore is that there are nutters who have a great deal of power and being nutters they could seriously damage the world we live in, in such a way to make normal life difficult, not just for us, but for the nutters as well (they are nutters).

Thanks for your thoughts, I can get where you are coming from, how difficult can you see our lives becoming or will these nutters be defeated at the end of the day??