Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get the scoop
29 February 2024, 12:54,
RE: get the scoop
Paul, Common sense has not been Common for quite some time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 February 2024, 13:27,
(29 February 2024, 12:54)Skean Dhude Wrote: Paul, Common sense has not been Common for quite some time.

yes I know that, that is what I meant.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2024, 13:36,
(29 February 2024, 09:23)bigpaul Wrote: Common sense is no longer common, people are stupid.

Yeah, you sure are right about that but why/what makes you and I different? There are still plenty of people around in my/our age bracket, I assumed that they would have seen through all the covid BS for example too but boy how wrong was I.
29 February 2024, 13:52,
wife took the jab because she is more social than me, I'm more of a hermit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 February 2024, 15:19,
(29 February 2024, 13:36)earthman Wrote:
(29 February 2024, 09:23)bigpaul Wrote: Common sense is no longer common, people are stupid.

Yeah, you sure are right about that but why/what makes you and I different? There are still plenty of people around in my/our age bracket, I assumed that they would have seen through all the covid BS for example too but boy how wrong was I.
In our own ways we all make mistakes. What I refer to as stupid is those that know something is wrong but refuse to accept it.

People were deliberately manipulated in the covid scam because they believed people in authority. Why would they lie to them about that? If you examined it you knew they were lying but most people started from a position of trusting authority.

That trust has been exposed and the next few years will be very interesting. As in the Chinese interesting.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 February 2024, 15:28,
as an American friend of mine says regularly, we live in interesting times.
1 March 2024, 12:31,
(29 February 2024, 15:19)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(29 February 2024, 13:36)earthman Wrote:

In our own ways we all make mistakes. What I refer to as stupid is those that know something is wrong but refuse to accept it.

People were deliberately manipulated in the covid scam because they believed people in authority. Why would they lie to them about that? If you examined it you knew they were lying but most people started from a position of trusting authority.

That trust has been exposed and the next few years will be very interesting. As in the Chinese interesting.

We wouldn't be human if we didn't make mistakes, I agree and we can all learn something new no matter how old you are or how much experience you have in any subject really.

To not even question something, even when there are aspects that just don't add up right in front of their own eyes, that's what I struggle with, why the masses ignored it and worse still, ridiculed the likes of you and I for doing such.
1 March 2024, 12:56,
I suppose some still "trust in the science" which is why the govt used that very wording, people may not trust politicians but they still trust doctors and the NHS which is why they were conned about the "vaccines".
1 March 2024, 13:15,
Plus all the 3 word sayings that were shoved down our throats, 'hands face space' for example. Brainwashing techniques which seemed to work well on the masses.
1 March 2024, 14:02,
(1 March 2024, 13:15)earthman Wrote: Plus all the 3 word sayings that were shoved down our throats, 'hands face space' for example. Brainwashing techniques which seemed to work well on the masses.

I'm not so sure about that, hygiene and staying a safe distance from anyone that could be infected is just common sense, thats why the masses had to be told because they havent got any common sense.