Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
20 March 2024, 23:23,
RE: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
Go and watch this Video and this will give you what you need to get started. After that search for 'Dark Web' and find out more if you want.

When/If I move the site on to the Dark Web I'll post the address here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 March 2024, 20:34,
(20 March 2024, 23:23)Skean Dhude Wrote: Go and watch this Video and this will give you what you need to get started. After that search for 'Dark Web' and find out more if you want.

When/If I move the site on to the Dark Web I'll post the address here.

Many thanks for the link, will watch that fully later. I thought that it may have been a Rob Braxman video at first, he seems to really know all this tech stuff, I know that he sells degoogled phones, that sounds good to me.
21 March 2024, 20:36,
(21 March 2024, 20:34)earthman Wrote: Many thanks for the link, will watch that fully later. I thought that it may have been a Rob Braxman video at first, he seems to really know all this tech stuff, I know that he sells degoogled phones, that sounds good to me.
Rob Braxman is on my YouTube watch list. I do like watching his vids. Always interesting.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 April 2024, 16:34,
(2 March 2024, 02:54)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: ILL DO WHAT I CAN, X REMOVED IT. IM A BUSY MAN AND THE FACT THAT IVE STATED THAT GRAPHENE OXIDES IN THE VACCINES, CHEMTRAILS (PATTENTED) AND UK WATER SUPPLY (REMOVED INSTANTLY) SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR FOLKS TO DO THERE OWN RESEARCH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOU HAVE MY RESPECT. I DO ENOUGH WORK TO SPREAD INFO AND AT GREAT RISK T MY SELF TO DO EVEN MORE WHEN FOLK HAVE THE MEANS AT HERE FINGER TIPS. THE EVIL IS MOVING FASTER THAN US. LIKE I SAID ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO X

Don't shout! Keep calm and your message may get across.
20 April 2024, 16:36,
I looked at my Water Board (Wessex Water) site the other day to see if I should drink their water instead of bottled. They had some study material which showed bottled water contains more risk than tap water. So I have swapped over and drink from a SS bottle.
21 April 2024, 10:41,
A seller of Item X has study material that shows that a competitor has more risks. Who would have thunk it?

Is no fluoride in bottled water nor is there a capability to put anything in it instantly at a government request. Catch rain water and filter it. Problem solved.
Skean Dhude
21 April 2024, 11:29,
there will be no mains water or bottled water post SHTF, get some water filters and learn how to use them.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.