Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surveillance State
11 March 2024, 17:38,
RE: Surveillance State
https://youtu.be/N6xMm37JCJQ?feature=shared

This guy is a classic example ...but this video ,has he gone to far for the ptb ...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
11 March 2024, 17:42,
(11 March 2024, 17:38)Sunna Wrote: https://youtu.be/N6xMm37JCJQ?feature=shared

This guy is a classic example ...but this video ,has he gone to far for the ptb ...?

I saw his program on Sunday night.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 March 2024, 20:45,
(11 March 2024, 02:16)Skean Dhude Wrote: I am wary of him. He does say a lot of things worth listening to but I don't think he would support our cause. He is also a bit crazy and some things he has said and done prove it.

Everyone has points to make. Listen and take away what you want and discard the rest from everyone.

He's certainly an interesting character, I agree with his take on the woke, gender nonsense and the battle he's had with the university etc however, for such an intellectual man, why did he take the jab? What doesn't he understand about the word EXPERIMENTAL for a start?

He reads far more books than I ever have but to believe that Jonah or any other human could survive for 3 days in a whale is just crazy,...does he also believe that Santa Claus and flying reindeer are real too I wonder?

I personally need more than just words in any book to believe something, it's got to be backed up with some form of tangible evidence.
13 March 2024, 13:55,
Another thing that crossed my mind was these sites that are allowed to stay on line ,the comments section I believe is monitored by cops ect if you leave a comment say in favour of or against (insert subject) you are on the list you can be traced

Like marching for gaza I'll bet facial recognition is all over them.
Survive the jive (youtube )
13 March 2024, 16:22,
(13 March 2024, 13:55)Sunna Wrote: Another thing that crossed my mind was these sites that are allowed to stay on line ,the comments section I believe is monitored by cops ect if you leave a comment say in favour of or against (insert subject) you are on the list you can be traced

Like marching for gaza I'll bet facial recognition is all over them.

mostly online its Facebook and Twitter-now known as X.
London has the most CCTV cameras of any city anywhere so I am sure anyone is photographed many hundreds of times each day whatever they are doing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 March 2024, 20:47,
Youtube is another one, highly monitored, say something that they don't like could actually result in a knock at the door, that's happened to someone who I know.