Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W h o ...bird flu warnings
29 April 2024, 12:20,
RE: W h o ...bird flu warnings
(27 April 2024, 14:55)Sunna Wrote: https://news.sky.com/story/uk-cows-not-b...s-13122833

If it can infect cows what farm food next...

That article mentions PCR test,...call me cynical but how can we trust anything that these so called health experts say? Is bird flu even a real thing or just an excuse to kill off many animals? Like with all these other food proccesing factories that have gone up in smoke, they really want to control the food chain it seems.
29 April 2024, 12:29,
One of my favorite comedians, an old video but the points raised are so true, how do we know what's real?

30 April 2024, 09:44,
Yes the fake meat industry is now in full swing local farmers in my area have not raised cows for meat or milk for sometime one local farmer told me that his sons now focus on breeding and showing their livestock.

Meat will become less easy to get and much more expensive...not that I eat much anymore twice a week and always chicken.
Survive the jive (youtube )
30 April 2024, 10:27,
I prefer game meat when I can get it plus Pork and Chicken, I like Mutton but I've gone right off Beef.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 May 2024, 00:02,
The one you really shouldn't eat is Chicken
as for fish, Salmon from anywhere in the UK isn't good.
1 May 2024, 01:22,
Chicken? That is my favourite meat. Is there anything now safe for us?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 May 2024, 07:59,
there was a bird flu scare last year and all poultry had to be kept indoors, it was the wild bird population that had the bird flu and commercial stocks had to be protected, that rule has been lifted a long time ago and supplies are back to normal.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.