Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up...... Israel
22 April 2024, 10:06,
RE: What's up...... Israel
Sd.. I aggree up to a point they are surrounded by countries that if given the chance would attack them ,Israel pm Benjamin once said if their was not a heavily armed Israel..their would not be a Israel ,I aggree with that .

This certainly doesn't give them the right to treat the Palestinians the way they do ....their's many more things I could say but I don't want a nock on the door or get this forum into trouble.

I believe that Israel has the right to exist and to live in peace with its neighbours.

With a internationally recognised 2 state solution.
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 April 2024, 10:18,
(22 April 2024, 10:06)Sunna Wrote: Sd.. I aggree up to a point they are surrounded by countries that if given the chance would attack them ,Israel pm Benjamin once said if their was not a heavily armed Israel..their would not be a Israel ,I aggree with that .

This certainly doesn't give them the right to treat the Palestinians the way they do ....their's many more things I could say but I don't want a nock on the door or get this forum into trouble.

I believe that Israel has the right to exist and to live in peace with its neighbours.

With a internationally recognised 2 state solution.

October 7th was the reason for this, if that hadnt of happened then we wouldnt even be discussing Gaza.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 April 2024, 11:46,
BP, Exactly and they make no secret that this will continue.

Sunna,

If it wasn't for the rest of the world backing these murdering scumbags Hamas the Israelis would have done this a long time ago.

The Palestinians themselves support Hamas and now they are paying the price. There are very view innocents over there.

Nobody cares about the Palestinians. Nobody no Arab country is willing to let them migrate there only the West is stupid enough to let them in.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin