Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
23 February 2012, 17:18, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2012, 17:18 by Scythe13.)
RE: Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
(23 February 2012, 15:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 23:04)Timelord Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 22:32)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue

dangerous that.. Talking to oneself... Maybe best you be keeping to yourself! Heehee - only joking! regards, TL

nothing wrong with talking to yourself, i have some of my best conversations with my self or is it the dog i'm talking to? not sure about that oneAngry

BP, are you confusing yourself with the dog? WAIT.........BP's taken the lonewolf thing too far, and thinks he is turning into a wolf!!! haha, just kidding mate.

I talk to AlyBears dog all the time. Jess (the dog's name) is so affectionate and always happy to see me......when I have food. I get where you're coming from. I don't tend to talk to the cat much though. Too many hoity toity political views. We end up arguing.
Stupid commy cat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists" - by Scythe13 - 23 February 2012, 17:18