Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
22 February 2012, 14:08,
RE: Good blog article on " Lone Wolf Survivalists"
(22 February 2012, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote: thats OK Scythe, no offence taken. as far as knives go,i have a few, but i dont go waving them around, in fact the way i dress you wouldn't know i was carrying a knife.

The way I dress, you'd think I was carrying a knife and you'd think I was going to mug you haha. I'm not a small guy, and I love wearing hoodies (the ideal UK clothing item for the varying weather conditions).
22 February 2012, 14:22,
(22 February 2012, 14:08)Scythe13 Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 14:00)bigpaul Wrote: thats OK Scythe, no offence taken. as far as knives go,i have a few, but i dont go waving them around, in fact the way i dress you wouldn't know i was carrying a knife.

The way I dress, you'd think I was carrying a knife and you'd think I was going to mug you haha. I'm not a small guy, and I love wearing hoodies (the ideal UK clothing item for the varying weather conditions).
i'm not a small guy either, and i love Camo clothing! i think most people think i'm going to mug them too, cos they keep away from me! and talk about "dont make eye contact!"Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2012, 14:25,
"Being a team player you've already admited you cant survive on your own... Thats a kind of defeatest attitude that wont be tollerated...
Take him away and execute him now!!!"

Is that an order you are issuing Mr Mike? Who would that be to? Your troops? But I thought you were a lone wolf.... Now this is confusing!! lol
22 February 2012, 14:27,
(22 February 2012, 14:25)Timelord Wrote: "Being a team player you've already admited you cant survive on your own... Thats a kind of defeatest attitude that wont be tollerated...

Is that an order you are issuing Mr Mike? Who would that be to? Your troops? But I thought you were a lone wolf.... Now this is confusing!! lol

That is a good point well made haha.

See Mike. If you have a team, I'd be executed by no..........urm........I think you are the ideal lonewolf Mike! You don't need a team to execu........urm......So......about this weather......
22 February 2012, 14:34,
(22 February 2012, 14:27)Scythe13 Wrote:
(22 February 2012, 14:25)Timelord Wrote: "Being a team player you've already admited you cant survive on your own... Thats a kind of defeatest attitude that wont be tollerated...

That is a good point well made haha.

See Mike. If you have a team, I'd be executed by no..........urm........I think you are the ideal lonewolf Mike! You don't need a team to execu........urm......So......about this weather......
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2012, 22:32,
I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
22 February 2012, 23:04,
(22 February 2012, 22:32)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue

dangerous that.. Talking to oneself... Maybe best you be keeping to yourself! Heehee - only joking! regards, TL
22 February 2012, 23:09, (This post was last modified: 22 February 2012, 23:09 by Scythe13.)
(22 February 2012, 22:32)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I was mearly talking to myself of course.... who else could there be?TongueTongueTongue

Mike's talking to himself. That's one of the weirdo signs we're looking out for. No Bristol Team for you. :p
Just kidding mate. You know we'd take you in and help you if you needed it.
23 February 2012, 12:55, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2012, 12:58 by mikebratcher69.)
Do I need to bring a goat or sheep or something to the Bristol meet? I've heard about you Bristolians..Big GrinTongueTongue
Saturday nights in bristol are legendary... theres that joke about whats a sheep in Bristol tied to a lampost? its a leisure centre!!TongueTongueTongue
Theres a lot of Nigerians live near me I could post you a goat....TongueTongueTongue
Or a Nigerian...TongueTongueTongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
23 February 2012, 15:21,
(22 February 2012, 23:04)Timelord Wrote:

dangerous that.. Talking to oneself... Maybe best you be keeping to yourself! Heehee - only joking! regards, TL

nothing wrong with talking to yourself, i have some of my best conversations with my self or is it the dog i'm talking to? not sure about that oneAngry