Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"A plague on the earth!"
22 January 2013, 19:04,
RE: "A plague on the earth!"
The way things are heading there will be one BIG thinning out of mankind....and who knows sooner than we think.....thats why i prepare...i don,t want to be on the thin list....be careful what you wish for.................
22 January 2013, 19:42,
Look how out of hand that winter vomiting bug got
23 January 2013, 09:38,
(22 January 2013, 19:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: The way things are heading there will be one BIG thinning out of mankind....and who knows sooner than we think.....thats why i prepare...i don,t want to be on the thin list....be careful what you wish for.................
thats what i'm expecting, AKA SHTF BIG "die-off" of sheeple !!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 January 2013, 11:14,
It always brings a wry smile to my face when people talk about "population" control, especially when the ones calling for the death of a great majority of our species always tend to be well off and part of the establishment, funny that isn't it?
23 January 2013, 11:18,
not really, they have the time to think about these things, where as most of "normal" people have to WORK for a living!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 January 2013, 12:37,
Problem with pandemics is even the rich will be affected, so its going to be caused by over crowding and hopefully not released by tptb
23 January 2013, 12:46,
yes, even the "chattering classes" wont be immune from a pandemic..even in their gated communities!Big Grin if i hear there is a serious flu epidemic around i do my utmost to stay away from other people until it is over, cant do that if you live in an overcrowded city in the South East!!
23 January 2013, 22:10,
Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 January 2013, 10:23,
(23 January 2013, 22:10)Highlander Wrote: Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship
i disagree, there has got to be a better way of living than what is laughingly called "civilisation" now.
24 January 2013, 20:20,
(24 January 2013, 10:23)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 January 2013, 22:10)Highlander Wrote: Personaly I hope there never is a large `die off`,.. in fact I hope there is never a big event of any kind,.. I might be a prepper, and preparing for something big,.... but would prefer to found out as being some sort of nutter, than face possibly years of hardship
i disagree, there has got to be a better way of living than what is laughingly called "civilisation" now.

Smile..... Well I am happy enough with my lot
A major part of survival is invisibility.