Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning the lights back on...
4 May 2013, 16:00, (This post was last modified: 4 May 2013, 16:01 by Grumpy Grandpa.)
RE: Turning the lights back on...
(4 May 2013, 15:31)bigpaul Wrote: mind you, i think a lot of people(under 50) would be quite shocked about just how quite it would be, some might just go crazy with all the quiet!

Not me! Big Grin I've always enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the great outdoors - and did for many a year! Not now, unfortunately. Stuck with the indoors now... Angry

Bugging-in is my only option...

4 May 2013, 16:21,
(4 May 2013, 16:00)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(4 May 2013, 15:31)bigpaul Wrote: mind you, i think a lot of people(under 50) would be quite shocked about just how quite it would be, some might just go crazy with all the quiet!

Not me! Big Grin I've always enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the great outdoors - and did for many a year! Not now, unfortunately. Stuck with the indoors now... Angry

Bugging-in is my only option...

thats why i take the dog for long walks down the back lane-to get away from people and their noise!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2013, 16:53,
Peace and tranquility - hah! Only a distant memory! House is full of our youngest granddaughters pals, all about 10-12 yrs and I don't know what game they're playing but I've heard quieter firefights! And my wife's wee Jack Russell is playing merry hell with a squeaky toy. Peace and tranquility - I wish... Angry

4 May 2013, 17:11, (This post was last modified: 4 May 2013, 17:13 by bigpaul.)
oh well, if i want peace and tranquility i can jump in the car and within 20 mins-half an hour i can be in the back of beyond-North Devon dosent have a huge population outside the main urban center's.

which is why we moved here when we wanted to come home, our town only has a population of 1,306..which is the population of some villages.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.