Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit no deal
5 April 2019, 00:21,
RE: Brexit no deal
Whether you voted leave or remain, the very fact that you voted in that referendum, and that it took place at all, was because of political pressure from UKIP (a small political party that hardly anyone took seriously initially), who exerted political pressure on the conservative party forcing Cameron to save his party from splitting. That same war is going on now within the party, and if a true Brexit is not delivered, UKIP will surge again. TPTB are fully aware of this and the prospect of it terrifies them! That is 'healthy' politics and the way it should be. Just imagine if there were no others prepared to fight back again in the event of a faux Brexit, and that everyone just gave up, which is what the past nearly 3 years of theatrical BS has been designed to do to people's will. Did leave voters really believe they had won the war when the vote went in their favour, or that Brexit would be delivered in one fell swoop? No, that was just the opening battle, and the theatrical BS has been the tactics and choice of weaponry used by the remain establishment in that battle. They want us to give up and never vote again and if we do then they will win. That in itself is a tactic. If anything, the absolute contempt and corruption shown for the democratic decision can leave no one in any doubt that we do not live in a democracy. At least now they have been absolutely exposed.

So, Please PM, put your business suit away and get a nice white military uniform with big epaulets and medals, a nice pair of dark shades, and pencil in a moustache, because if you're going to act like a tin pot third world dictator, you may as well look the part!

And Thank God we never joined the eurozone because the only winners (and big winners at that) in the event of a euro collapse will be Germany, with their massive banking reserve, when euros are re-denominated into deutschmarks.
5 April 2019, 10:06,
I’m sick of it ,leave don’t leave,just make your bloody minds up MPs
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 April 2019, 15:33,
Hold on Barney ! we voted out ! and leave on the 29th march ,the country gave instructions All that was required by MP's to ensure these instructions be carried out as per will of the people they (represent) ….could not be easier , we were told this is a once in a lifetime vote ! ...whatever the outcome of the vote THIS WOULD BE CARRIED OUT ! and honoured in full , the reason you are sick on it barney is quite easy to explain …..75% of MP's are remainers who hold the opinion WE did not understand what we were voting for! and are actively doing their level best to overturn dismantle lie ….in fact anything ….to stay in the porridge of shit and corruption that is the EU ….because they care about us.....and know better and understand more......they are trying to save us from ourselves , so in short Barney everyone is pissed ….not because of the vote......but the inability to carry out the vote that won , so don't be pissed , that is exactly what they want ...so they can get away with anything and try to make us except anything they deem fit (to make it go away) …..OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM is well and truly DEAD ……..WE need to reset it …….and indeed we will …...you have seen nothing yet ! ……..join the resistance.
5 April 2019, 17:19,
(5 April 2019, 15:33)Straight Shooter Wrote: Hold on Barney ! we voted out ! and leave on the 29th march ,the country gave instructions All that was required by MP's to ensure these instructions be carried out as per will of the people they (represent) ….could not be easier , we were told this is a once in a lifetime vote ! ...whatever the outcome of the vote THIS WOULD BE CARRIED OUT ! and honoured in full , the reason you are sick on it barney is quite easy to explain …..75% of MP's are remainers who hold the opinion WE did not understand what we were voting for! and are actively doing their level best to overturn dismantle lie ….in fact anything ….to stay in the porridge of shit and corruption that is the EU ….because they care about us.....and know better and understand more......they are trying to save us from ourselves , so in short Barney everyone is pissed ….not because of the vote......but the inability to carry out the vote that won , so don't be pissed , that is exactly what they want ...so they can get away with anything and try to make us except anything they deem fit (to make it go away) …..OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM is well and truly DEAD ……..WE need to reset it …….and indeed we will …...you have seen nothing yet ! ……..join the resistance.

Erh no I’m sick of it because it’s been going on for so long and it’s boring the leave and remain bloody lied to us all to get it across,so I’m sick to death with all of them
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 April 2019, 17:38,
It does seem a shame that possibly the largest ever vote in UK history ends up with our elected representatives 'ignoring' the result and squabbling amongst themselves ad nauseum. It also makes me, as an individual, feel that democracy is not what I thought it was.
The 'pantomime' that we are witnessing at the moment is not far short of awful.
My fellow countrymen and I are normally a placid bunch - perhaps it is time for a change?
7 April 2019, 16:07,
If you look back through the archives you will find that what is happening at this moment was predicted two years ago by the members here, within a week after the referendum was held.

There is no real shock or disappointment in the face of sure knowledge based on past behaviors. They will sell an entire population into slavery to guarantee their personal gain.

You can buy your vest on amazon.
8 April 2019, 14:34,
Someone once said to me "So you think they abolished Slavery?"
I replied "That possibly might have happened".
They said "It's now called The Inland Revenue!".
They have a point I suppose - because it is very hard to not pay them something.
9 April 2019, 01:10,
Personally I'm hoping it goes on long enough so that we participate in the EU elections. It's a proportional representation system at least, so political parties will have a percentage of MEP's proportionate to their percentage of the results. Then they have to power to veto the EU Budgets, EU Army, and any other proposals as they see fit. I know who I'm voting for.
18 April 2019, 19:42,
Is it a coincidence that soldiers from the Mercian Regiment have been trained in riot control allegedly for deployment in Cyprus, another report i read said the were being trained “to assist the police”...................?
19 April 2019, 14:25,
If it is like over here all soldiers are trained in riot control. It is part of the ongoing training program due to so much time going into policing a conquered population after the initial conquest.

Both of our nations can fight a good blitzkrieg but we have a hell of a time with a protracted guerrilla war or population uprising.

From the look of the news coverage this morning they will be needed in 'Derry soon enough.