Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What have done towards your prep?
12 July 2024, 12:41,
RE: What have done towards your prep?
(12 July 2024, 12:35)Pete Grey Wrote:
(12 July 2024, 09:01)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 July 2024, 19:25)Pete Grey Wrote: Thanks for the info BP, I will have a look.

NOW EVERYONE.....MOST IMPORTANT.....BEFORE THEY ARE BANNED OR LICENSED.

ANYONE WHO WANTS A CROSSBOW.......GET ONE NOW.......TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
and get as many bolts as you can especially the ones with the interchangeable heads.

Don’t get the most powerful bow you can or you’ll most likely do your back in.
for most bows you will need a rope reloader.
be careful how you do it or you will do your back in like one of our members did.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 July 2024, 15:12,
(11 July 2024, 19:25)Pete Grey Wrote: ANYONE WHO WANTS A CROSSBOW.......GET ONE NOW.......TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

Yes, those are my thoughts too, they've been high lighting how 'dangerous' they are for some time and now 3 people? have been taken out by one.

I haven't kept up with this case but don't you all think that it stinks of some kind of set up, mk ultra/mind control at least,....out of all the items that could be used, it happens to be a crossbow. Will it have to come down to 'ban spoons' until the masses work out that we are all being played here.
12 July 2024, 15:16,
(12 July 2024, 15:12)earthman Wrote:
(11 July 2024, 19:25)Pete Grey Wrote: ANYONE WHO WANTS A CROSSBOW.......GET ONE NOW.......TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

Yes, those are my thoughts too, they've been high lighting how 'dangerous' they are for some time and now 3 people? have been taken out by one.

I haven't kept up with this case but don't you all think that it stinks of some kind of set up, mk ultra/mind control at least,....out of all the items that could be used, it happens to be a crossbow. Will it have to come down to 'ban spoons' until the masses work out that we are all being played here.

the fact that this happened days after a Labour govt came into being, either very coincidental or highly suspicious.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 July 2024, 16:56,
!00% agree, highly suspicious regardless of which WEF puppet happens to be in number 10.
12 July 2024, 21:11,
(6 July 2024, 20:21)Pete Grey Wrote: New preppers and guests.....have you made a plan yet ?

SECURITY....

In view of recent events, Security at home, domestic violence, most victims know/knew their attacker, do you REALLY know those you allow in your home.

Can you make your home more secure with better locks, windows as well as doors ?. Extra or longer screws in door frames and hinges ?. Depending where you live do you need shutters on ground floor windows, what about getting some plastic window security film ?.

Shelter, security, water, food, cooking, heating, lighting, first aid, medication, communication, power, transport.
14 July 2024, 17:56,
(6 July 2024, 20:21)Pete Grey Wrote: New preppers and guests.....have you made a plan yet ?

COOKING......If there is no mains electricity or gas have you any plans for emergency cooking ?.

Our plans are mainly a two burner calor gas stove burning propane, we now have six gas cylinders (differentl sizes).

We can heat saucepans or a kettle on our multi fuel stove, which also keeps the whole house warm.

Over the years we have also accumulated two camping gas stoves with over a dozen C207 cartridges, a bistro stove with cartridges, all of which can be used indoors WITH VENTILATION.

Outdoors we can use a barbecue or a rocket stove, but no OPSEC.

Shelter, security, water, food, cooking, heating, lighting, first aid, medication, communication, power, transport.
15 July 2024, 19:38,
(12 July 2024, 21:11)Pete Grey Wrote:

SECURITY....

In view of recent events, Security at home, domestic violence, most victims know/knew their attacker, do you REALLY know those you allow in your home.

Can you make your home more secure with better locks, windows as well as doors ?. Extra or longer screws in door frames and hinges ?. Depending where you live do you need shutters on ground floor windows, what about getting some plastic window security film ?.

I should have included operational security, OPSEC, keep you preps as secret as possible, if no one knows what you have they won’t try to take them off you.

16 July 2024, 08:16,
keeping anything secret may be difficult, forums like this and others are probably monitored by TPTB.
16 July 2024, 10:48,
(16 July 2024, 08:16)bigpaul Wrote: keeping anything secret may be difficult, forums like this and others are probably monitored by TPTB.

Oh yeah, that's a certainty I feel. If you have a Youtube channel/account for example, did you notice that some numbers were added to your channel name after the whole convid event? Anyone who spoke out, left a truthful comment on another video had some numbers added to their name. I went into the settings and removed mine so they don't show now but I have no doubt that I remain on that list.
16 July 2024, 14:22,
(16 July 2024, 08:16)bigpaul Wrote: keeping anything secret may be difficult, forums like this and others are probably monitored by TPTB.

Maybe they are monitored, but we do not use our full names or email address, have they the time ? , we’re small fry and no threat, they can’t evenkeep track of terrorists.