Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like this guy too :)
6 September 2012, 22:17,
I like this guy too :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icRjp-mO...e=youtu.be
6 September 2012, 22:21,
RE: I like this guy too :)
he looks like a dumbass, and hes called winfrey lol...sorry not much goin for him so far in my book xD
6 September 2012, 22:42,
I think the part about when you first start prepping is true? It is over whelming and scarey. I think so anyway.
6 September 2012, 23:38,
Almost everything is scary when you don't understand it. Then you learn a bit and it becomes more under control and less scary. Repeat until you are confident and not scared at all.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 September 2012, 13:07,
I'm always suspicious of someone that looks like they wouldn't be out of place climbing through the window trying to steal my DVD player.

Having said that, I'm always suspicious of most things....so that doesn't say much.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 September 2012, 14:35,
(7 September 2012, 13:07)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm always suspicious of someone that looks like they wouldn't be out of place climbing through the window trying to steal my DVD player.

Having said that, I'm always suspicious of most things....so that doesn't say much.

heh you an me both buddy, my paranoia levels since starting to prep have risen dramatically lol

[Image: futurama-fry-meme-00040.jpg]