Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary of a Survivalist- Bugging Out Part 1.
13 October 2012, 08:34,
Diary of a Survivalist- Bugging Out Part 1.

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
13 October 2012, 11:15,
RE: Diary of a Survivalist- Bugging Out Part 1.
Good luck with it hun look forward to reading about it
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
13 October 2012, 11:34,
Lost interest after he starts off wearing Brown cammo in a green field thenm has his rucksack so badly loaded that its weight is on his hips instead of his shoulders, he will be crippled within 5 miles.

13 October 2012, 11:38,
Lol I know that feeling from experience a badly loaded back pack is not something I'm gonna try again in a hurry
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.
13 October 2012, 12:04,
made me laugh he said that he was bugging out with minimal kit yet the back pack was nearly as big as him!!
13 October 2012, 12:25,
We had to do 3 days survival in the field in the TA Paras back in the 70s with what we could get in the pockets of our Para smocks or Denison Smocks.

13 October 2012, 21:56,
As long as the land your living off iss healthy your pack should be only that big If your moving campWink
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 October 2012, 06:30,
(13 October 2012, 21:56)Wildman Wrote: As long as the land your living off iss healthy your pack should be only that big If your moving campWink

lol but he said he would have more if he was moving camp!!!! Big Grin

NR did that in the 90's too with the regulars also did 72 hour escape and evasion were we only had a survival tin kit and a knife , now that is fun !!
14 October 2012, 09:33, (This post was last modified: 14 October 2012, 09:36 by NorthernRaider.)
(14 October 2012, 06:30)Tigs Wrote:
(13 October 2012, 21:56)Wildman Wrote: As long as the land your living off iss healthy your pack should be only that big If your moving campWink

lol but he said he would have more if he was moving camp!!!! Big Grin

NR did that in the 90's too with the regulars also did 72 hour escape and evasion were we only had a survival tin kit and a knife , now that is fun !!

I got caught by 1 Para Sad bastards stripped me nekked and left me tied up in a dog kennel for 2 hours, I became an ultra fast learner about fieldcraft after that, NO ONE ever caught me again !!! Smile
If that Merkin tried to climb a bank / tree or slope or slipped onto his back he would'nt be able to get back up again without taking his pack off. He is a walking kit doner, an early christmas pressy for any passing skilled bushcrafter.

14 October 2012, 09:45,
(14 October 2012, 09:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: I got caught by 1 Para Sad bastards stripped me nekked and left me tied up in a dog kennel for 2 hours, I became an ultra fast learner about fieldcraft after that, NO ONE ever caught me again !!!

erm what year was that? Rolleyesit was a favourite little trick of ours Tongue