Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londonistan Earns Its Name
11 December 2012, 18:50,
Londonistan Earns Its Name
BBC News; According to the latest census data, only 45% of people living in London class themselves as "White British".
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
11 December 2012, 20:45,
RE: Londonistan Earns Its Name
That will change as soon as Cameron stops paying large rents in London for the unemployed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 December 2012, 01:22,
come to cardiff check it out or .....somalcadd as its know down here
12 December 2012, 02:00,
(11 December 2012, 18:50)Tarrel Wrote: BBC News; According to the latest census data, only 45% of people living in London class themselves as "White British".

That'll be me then...... oh no sorry, I'm not counted as I didn't fill it inBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
12 December 2012, 12:46,
Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.
Failure is NOT an option
12 December 2012, 14:03,
(12 December 2012, 12:46)uks Wrote: Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.

not long, immigrant families keep their women(breeding stock) at home and seem to have larger families than white career women.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 December 2012, 16:49,
(12 December 2012, 14:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 December 2012, 12:46)uks Wrote: Its not looking good for us, is it with the figures on the cenus. How many years before we are the monority in our own country.

not long, immigrant families keep their women(breeding stock) at home and seem to have larger families than white career women.

My wife used to be a Health Visitor in Basingstoke. The birth rate there was soaring, largely due to the increased number of children born by immigrant families, compared to British ones.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
12 December 2012, 16:59,
(11 December 2012, 20:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: That will change as soon as Cameron stops paying large rents in London for the unemployed.

oh well NRs backBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!