Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My son went to see Father christmas
20 December 2012, 00:43,
My son went to see Father christmas
We took my son to see father christmas today after school. To my surprize instead of a cheap rubbish present that you normal get. He got a practise indoor pistol crossbow with suction cup bolts. This will be a great way to teach him to use a crossbow and weapon safety. After playing with it since we got back he now wants a real one to use in the garden in the long awaited summer months.
Failure is NOT an option
20 December 2012, 08:48,
RE: My son went to see Father christmas
lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
20 December 2012, 08:59,
(20 December 2012, 08:48)Highlander Wrote: lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile

well you would have to play CHECK its safe for them Smilefuuny that getting my twins them next summer
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 December 2012, 09:16,
(20 December 2012, 08:59)Barneyboy Wrote:
(20 December 2012, 08:48)Highlander Wrote: lol,.... and most families might think that inapropiate,... I assume you tested and reviewed it a few times..Smile

well you would have to play CHECK its safe for them Smilefuuny that getting my twins them next summer

Oh yes quite a few just times to test it.
Failure is NOT an option
20 December 2012, 09:40,
yes in the interests of safety of course
20 December 2012, 10:46,
All he needs now is a pencil sharpener to make it really interesting Wink