Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 items to stockpile for bartering
26 December 2012, 15:17,
16 items to stockpile for bartering
dont agree with the bullets, why would you barter something that they could use to rob you later? apart from that not a bad item (American i'm afraid): http://debtreckoning.com/shtf-barter-ite...stockpile/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 December 2012, 19:28,
RE: 16 items to stockpile for bartering
good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha
26 December 2012, 19:40,
(26 December 2012, 19:28)GrannyMike Wrote: good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha

maybe later, but you'll be too busy trying to stay alive to worry about bonking!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 December 2012, 19:51,
(26 December 2012, 19:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(26 December 2012, 19:28)GrannyMike Wrote: good list of things not a bad site for usa could add painkillers and cordoms would be usfull to trade as we will still f..k i hope haha

maybe later, but you'll be too busy trying to stay alive to worry about bonking!Big Grin

Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 December 2012, 20:08,
Ayeee,... there`ll be no na telly then ye knaw!
A major part of survival is invisibility.
26 December 2012, 20:30,
I'd never trade any ammo or knives. I'd take some in trade though.

Not sure about the water filters though. Too expensive to build up a barter stock.

I've got some spare books, spectacles, tools, pencils, paper, solar calulators, basic medical aids, tea, coffee, chocolate, yeast, cards, weighing scales, sewing kits, bleach tablets, etc. Basically go to your local pound shop and see what is there. The pound shops sell them for a reason, they are popular among those that don't have a lot of money. You can get a lot of barter items there at £1 a time. bargain.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 December 2012, 20:33,
^^^^ thats a good tip/advice SD,.. thanks
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 December 2012, 11:20,
(26 December 2012, 19:51)Scythe13 Wrote: Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!

lets hope you dont get shot in the head by a raider in mid bonkTongue mind you. hell of a way to go!!Big GrinBig Grin
27 December 2012, 19:49,
(26 December 2012, 19:51)Scythe13 Wrote:

Correction....YOU'LL be too busy! Me and the wife.....like rabbits!!!

yeah we no we have all seen the vid on youtubeBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!