Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get YOU cheaper stuff
8 December 2012, 21:00,
RE: Help me get YOU cheaper stuff
(6 December 2012, 23:04)BeardyMan Wrote:
(6 December 2012, 23:00)Geordie_Rob Wrote: If converting to full auto is FA offence ill leave it.

Yeah, co2 powered full auto is a no-no Sad

were not allowed any thing cool not bloody onSad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 December 2012, 22:02, (This post was last modified: 8 December 2012, 22:21 by BeardyMan.)
(8 December 2012, 10:22)UncleFester Wrote: Are these bolts any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-ABS-Cross...d03&_uhb=1

And beady man what's the cheapest you can get 10 or 12mm (preferably) steel catapult ammo? Once I've got some new therabands on mine I'm gonna start putting in some practice with it.

Fester

Those are alright, but they're plastic. I had 10 before and broke the lot (although I was shooting at a tree) so I avoid them now. I can get them, but I choose not to as I don't rate them.

Can't see how he gets away with flogging them for more than the the alu ones?!

I can get 30 x 9mm ball bearings for the catapult for £1.95 if that's any good? I've not got a clue if that's reasonable to be honest - I've not bought any for ages.
(8 December 2012, 20:08)SealDriver Wrote: Beardy Man how about getting hold of 220 litre food grade drums? I have seen them on ebay. Similar to the 60 litre ones that you sell and again they are recycled from the olive containers they were originally used for.

They are brown in colour with a black screw top lid, I have seen them used to water storage.Smile

Yes chap, I believe I can. Let me know how many you are after and I'll get hold of them. Ha, should have kept my truck - I'll have to put them in the car one or two at a time. So hopefully you don't want 50!! Big Grin
8 December 2012, 22:28,
So how much for those 220 litre drums please?
I will be needing a couple, I think...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
8 December 2012, 22:30,
(8 December 2012, 22:02)BeardyMan Wrote:
(8 December 2012, 10:22)UncleFester Wrote: Are these bolts any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-ABS-Cross...d03&_uhb=1

And beady man what's the cheapest you can get 10 or 12mm (preferably) steel catapult ammo? Once I've got some new therabands on mine I'm gonna start putting in some practice with it.

Fester

Those are alright, but they're plastic. I had 10 before and broke the lot (although I was shooting at a tree) so I avoid them now. I can get them, but I choose not to as I don't rate them.

I can get 30 x 9mm ball bearings for the catapult for £1.95 if that's any good? I've not got a clue if that's reasonable to be honest - I've not bought any for ages.
(8 December 2012, 20:08)SealDriver Wrote: Beardy Man how about getting hold of 220 litre food grade drums? I have seen them on ebay. Similar to the 60 litre ones that you sell and again they are recycled from the olive containers they were originally used for.

They are brown in colour with a black screw top lid, I have seen them used to water storage.Smile

Yes chap, I believe I can. Let me know how many you are after and I'll get hold of them. Ha, should have kept my truck - I'll have to put them in the car one or two at a time. So hopefully you don't want 50!! Big Grin

Price depending Beardy, I would say two or four....thank you!
8 December 2012, 23:24,
I'll go on the hunt tomorrow mate, will let you know tomorrow evening.

(8 December 2012, 22:30)SealDriver Wrote:
(8 December 2012, 22:02)BeardyMan Wrote:

Fester

Price depending Beardy, I would say two or four....thank you!

13 January 2013, 18:55,
sorry for reviving a old thread. Can you get 6.5 inch metal crossbow bolts, 20 inch metal crossbow bolts, crossbow strings. Thank You
13 January 2013, 21:07,
(13 January 2013, 18:55)Tdvsko Wrote: sorry for reviving a old thread. Can you get 6.5 inch metal crossbow bolts, 20 inch metal crossbow bolts, crossbow strings. Thank You

Yup. Pm me your email address and I'll send you the armex trade price list Smile
17 January 2013, 21:03,
Hi Beardy Man, I am looking out for a Basha Tarp to compliment my hammock. I can get one for £20-30 new on Ebay but if you hav any cheeper sources I'd appreciate it.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
17 January 2013, 22:21,
(17 January 2013, 21:03)Northumbriman Wrote: Hi Beardy Man, I am looking out for a Basha Tarp to compliment my hammock. I can get one for £20-30 new on Ebay but if you hav any cheeper sources I'd appreciate it.

I can get the army poncho / tarp jobbies, they're £17.50 +p&p but personly I'd recommend a DD tarp chap. Can't beat 'em for the money.
19 January 2013, 18:01,
(17 January 2013, 22:21)BeardyMan Wrote:
(17 January 2013, 21:03)Northumbriman Wrote: Hi Beardy Man, I am looking out for a Basha Tarp to compliment my hammock. I can get one for £20-30 new on Ebay but if you hav any cheeper sources I'd appreciate it.

I can get the army poncho / tarp jobbies, they're £17.50 +p&p but personly I'd recommend a DD tarp chap. Can't beat 'em for the money.

Ok that sounds interesting. What is a DD tarp? Is there a site I can view one at?
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)