Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
s h t f stress
17 May 2013, 20:04,
RE: s h t f stress
As someone who's OH suffers from PTSD. I would like to point out that stress hits people in completely different ways and often at very inopportune moments. You can't plan for it, and it's impossible to predict who will keel over. Stress can change the whole ball game!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 May 2013, 22:25,
(17 May 2013, 20:04)MaryN Wrote: As someone who's OH suffers from PTSD. I would like to point out that stress hits people in completely different ways and often at very inopportune moments. You can't plan for it, and it's impossible to predict who will keel over. Stress can change the whole ball game!

wholly agree with you
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 May 2013, 09:56,
I can only say that from a PERSONAL point of view I have never been in a stressful situation, some people get stressed just going to work!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 May 2013, 20:51,
(18 May 2013, 09:56)bigpaul Wrote: I can only say that from a PERSONAL point of view I have never been in a stressful situation, some people get stressed just going to work!

I can only bring on one stressful time,.. that was when we had put an offer in for this house and was waiting for the acceptance,..apart from that we dont experience stress at all, a lot will depend on where you live, your lifestyle as much as the kind of person you are
A major part of survival is invisibility.