Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Threat Risk Levels
14 June 2013, 16:15,
RE: My Threat Risk Levels
Good point, BP.

We saw this in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. A good portion of the members of the New Orleans police department didn't report for work, but rather stayed home to protect their families. Of the police that did report for duty, a good percentage went out to loot and steal from those that they had sworn to protect and serve. Having seen this, unless you live in a small town where the police officers and deputy sheriffs are personally known to the population, law enforcement personnel may NOT be your friends when the SHTF.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
14 June 2013, 16:18,
(14 June 2013, 14:50)Sunna Wrote: if things really start to go wrong all old police army ect will be called up again ,local ta units will train them up again .
then they will use them on us

What is it you plan to be doing to have the police/army used against you?

14 June 2013, 16:51,
(14 June 2013, 16:18)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote:
(14 June 2013, 14:50)Sunna Wrote: if things really start to go wrong all old police army ect will be called up again ,local ta units will train them up again .
then they will use them on us

What is it you plan to be doing to have the police/army used against you?

you haven't yet worked out that the police are not your friends??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 June 2013, 17:18,
(14 June 2013, 16:51)bigpaul Wrote: you haven't yet worked out that the police are not your friends??

As things stand, they're not bothering me but maybe I still have an army head on, I don't know. I do know they're not after me for anything and I don't plan to be doing anything for them to be after or against me. I do reserve the right to change my mind though! Big Grin

14 June 2013, 17:26,
(14 June 2013, 17:18)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: As things stand, they're not bothering me but maybe I still have an army head on, I don't know. I do know they're not after me for anything and I don't plan to be doing anything for them to be after or against me. I do reserve the right to change my mind though! Big Grin

maybe not, but I wouldn't trust a modern copper as far as I could throw them. their not like the old time coppers when you and I were kids, those guys did it for the community, this lot are doing it for themselves and their politically and financially motivated.they don't give a monkeys about the people they are supposed to protect..thats you and me. thankfully we don't see much of them around here, our local nick is 8 miles away and even that's part time, the less I see them the better I like it.not that their is much crime here anyway, the odd burglary and a few car tax dodgers is about it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.