Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
23 June 2013, 16:31,
RE: does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
Good point Highlander, back when I first joined on here I was doing up a corn grinder, and promised to post video and pics .....still not done it , because I don't know how to , your post on poly tunnel was great to watch , and I enjoyed it very much ......so can some kind soul explain to an idiot like me HOW to do it, make it simple though, I think this type of post if of real benefit to all and could help and inspire old and new. Hiding your identity a must in my view, especially if you are devastatingly good looking like what I am.
23 June 2013, 17:25,
I absolutely thrived on Wet and Colds videos esp those of his she and various archery tools.
23 June 2013, 21:30,
If I want to show a photo, I use Photobucket, up load your photo from your camera there [ you need to make a free account],.. your photo is re-sized for you,...

.....when you want to put the photo onto this forum for instance, you click on the photo you uploaded and click the lowest of the four option you are then given, that click copies your photo.

then come into this space where you are writing your post and click this white space, and click `paste`

If it is a video, then I use youtube,.. you go through almost the same thing, except when you want to post the video, you play it [ in youtube ] and copy the link there, and paste it here
A major part of survival is invisibility.
23 June 2013, 21:44,
Thanks for that HL I think I got it , will try it out next week pal.
24 June 2013, 11:02,
So are we all agreed? If something sounds like total bollocks, or just sounds awesome and we want to see it, we call Monster-Munch?

Agreed?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 June 2013, 11:45,
sounds good. but what if it's a bit, well dodgyAngel
24 June 2013, 11:48,
(24 June 2013, 11:45)Tartar Horde Wrote: sounds good. but what if it's a bit, well dodgyAngel

i.e. a bit un-lawfull,..., no-one will want to video those claims...Big Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 June 2013, 11:52,
Dodgy stuff should not be on this site! We are all law abiding citizens on here, and we need to keep it that way.

If you have a new greenhouse, cool....Monster-Munch! I want to see it, it sounds awesome.

If you have an illegal firearm.....QUICK CALL THE POLICE!!! You'd have to be an idiot to post about something like that on a public internet forum!!! But you'd have to be even more of an idiot to get one in the first place. We are law abiding!
24 June 2013, 15:40,
Highlander obviously got the Gist of my post Scythe. Nobody mentioned anything about illegal fire arms or anything like that, that was you jumping to conclusions and getting all "preachy",
My hail Mary's will be in the post.
24 June 2013, 17:13,
(24 June 2013, 15:40)Tartar Horde Wrote: Highlander obviously got the Gist of my post Scythe. Nobody mentioned anything about illegal fire arms or anything like that, that was you jumping to conclusions and getting all "preachy",
My hail Mary's will be in the post.

Sorry mate. Wasn't meant to sound like I was focusing on you at all. It was meant for everyone on the forum. Just thought I'd do a boring legal disclaimer, and it's come across totally the wrong way. I know people may go for 'black ops' preps, but I know it's not something we do on this forum. We're all good boys and girls. We may hear 'rumours' of things other people have done, but we wouldn't.

Obviously, nobody's an angel, and accidents do happen. But law abiding we all are ;-)