Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one for the NE crowd
2 August 2013, 18:39,
one for the NE crowd
one for the NE crowd

what the best car boot sales in the North East

going over to see the in laws in a couple of weeks and we are thinking that we could leave the little one with her Nanna and head out early to a car boot sale to see if we can get some useful items. but we no idea where the car boot sales are anybody got any recommendations?
2 August 2013, 23:16,
RE: one for the NE crowd
Where are you staying?
3 August 2013, 10:47,
Staying Near Peterlee but if there's a good one can travel
3 August 2013, 11:00,
i wouldent bother one of our lords said yesterday that the ne of england was a barron wasteland .
what a out of touch tory git
Survive the jive (youtube )
3 August 2013, 11:03,
then he said he actually meant the north WEST, so he don't know his left from right either...total git.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 August 2013, 11:03, (This post was last modified: 3 August 2013, 11:04 by Geordie_Rob.)
Not my area so can't suggest anywhere. I'm in Newcastle. Sorry bud.

Perfect qualifications for lording it over us BP Smile
3 August 2013, 11:06,
(3 August 2013, 11:03)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Perfect qualifications for lording it over us BP Smile

what..not having a clue you mean? sounds about right-most of them have never had a REAL job either!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 August 2013, 20:20,
I would be going to Hexam if I wanted a decent car boot. Look up the rural market towns around where you are going and stick in to google the town name followed by car boot sale - if they have a decent one, you will find it like that.
6 August 2013, 18:28,
could try Tranwell Smile
Winter is coming
6 August 2013, 18:39,
Sedgefields CB sale is massive now they even need traffic wardens because its so big, its held at Sedgefield race course sundays