Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok to steal...?
26 October 2014, 12:18,
RE: When is it ok to steal...?
you only own what you have in your possession or under your immediate control .... when rule of law is gone then its only yours whilst you can hold onto it......I don't see that taking anything useful that you find unattended is going to be an issue after a major event...I think it will quickly become seen as the acceptable norm...sort of finders keepers in the modern age.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 October 2014, 12:24,
given the enormous die off of the unprepared masses that will ensue following any life changing event, there will be plenty of stuff lying about.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2014, 13:52,
(26 October 2014, 12:24)bigpaul Wrote: given the enormous die off of the unprepared masses that will ensue following any life changing event, there will be plenty of stuff lying about.

I think this is a valid point, and the reason I spent money on a good diesel stash rather than a decent 4x4. Those Toyotas will be worth zip when nobody else has any fuel and they're hungry, same goes for tractors, rotovators, chainsaws etc. The tricky bit is keeping your stash hidden and the vehicles nearly empty so anybody looking to confiscate it thinks you're running on fumes like everybody else.
26 October 2014, 14:03,
trouble with tractors, rotovators, chainsaws and the like is post SHTF when there is no background noise they will be heard for miles.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2014, 18:16,
mps will look into

http://www.welfareweekly.com/benefit-san...gated-mps/

sanctions.

good
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 October 2014, 19:05,
ex British army ,is this one a scrounger ,did he have sky tv flat tv holidays ,no he bloody well did not ,so come on guys and girls enlighten us please
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 October 2014, 20:07,
I dunno why....It doesn't say what was in his flat....it doesn't say what part of the agreement he failed to keep with the benefits agency....infact it doesn't say a lot....I guess that's why there having an enquiry....until the facts of the case have been established this is just sensastionalist journalism and you accuse us of being taken in by the media!
26 October 2014, 20:57,
(26 October 2014, 14:03)bigpaul Wrote: trouble with tractors, rotovators, chainsaws and the like is post SHTF when there is no background noise they will be heard for miles.

Machinery does make noise, that's unavoidable, but these things can be silenced. In fact, that's reminded me of an interesting project.
26 October 2014, 21:02,
nice way to treat a ex army ,didn't have any power to run his fridge ,to keep his insulin cold ,that is how we treat the poor .so stop talking bollocks about none rent paying living it up on £71.00 dole money
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 October 2014, 21:29, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2014, 21:31 by Midnitemo.)
it said the power was off when he was found it didn't say the power was of when he died....not ideal a diabetic living alone....he could have just had a hypo and fallen into a coma for any number of reasons....tis very sad but you can't apportion blame on the details you've been given bereft of the important fact's...very sad when anyone dies for whatever reason.

and the people who ripped me off did with significantly more than £71 a week....it was the rent payment(my rent payment) they chose to appropriate.